Federal Polytechnic Nekede also known as FPNO is a technical higher institution with the best practices in teaching and learning methods, research and demonstration, skill and technological innovation in order to aid the global economy and provide courses of instruction leading to diplomas, certificates, and other qualifications and distinctions in all spheres and aspects of learning.
The Federal Polytechnic works well for those seeking full-time or part-time. Are you, therefore, one of the candidates who has taken JAMB examination to gain entrance into Federal Polythecninc Nekede, and possibly also made it your first choice or one of the level of choices? Then you could also be wondering how you can register your course, check result and pay school fees. Read below how you can do them;
How To Register Courses
To register, as a newly admitted student into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, students are required to follow the following procedures to be able to successfully register courses:
- After accepting admisssion, newly admitted students are expected to go to their departments with the following documents – WAEC result, Admission Letter, Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt, Bio Date, combination of O’Level Result, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification Letter.
- After confirming your name in your department, you will be given a paper containing the words “AUTHORIZATION TO PAY SCHOOL FEES” which will require you to pay school fees in any of the banks within the school.
- You will be required to go to the school medical center after paying school fees while holding a photocopy of school fees receipt and you will be given a medical report.
- After medicals, students will be required for a Closing of File with all documents previously mentioned as well as the school fees receipt and medical report.
Without following the procedures like payments of school fees and other confirmation, you may not be able to successfully register your course.
How To Check Result
To check for Federal Polytechnic HND Screening result, follow the simple procedures below;
- Log on to http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/fpno
- After following the link, click on the box and a drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Select HND Screening Result from the menu.
- Enter correct details of your Application Number which you will find on your registration slip and click on submit to view result.
To access your PUTME result, follow the simple procedures below:
- Log on to Federal Polytechnic Nekede PUTME result checker via http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/applicant/postutmeresult
- Enter correct details of your JAMB registration number
- Thereafter, clik on “Check Result” to access your PUTME result.
To check for PUTME result, you will be required to purchase the result checking scratch card with the price of N2,700 obtainable at one of the following banks; UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc, Diamond Bank or Fidelity Bank.
List Of Courses/Departments In NEKEDEPOLY
How To Pay School Fees
Since the school management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede has adopted the method of paying school feesonline, students and candidates can now follow the procedures of securely paying schools fees online via the procedures below;
To complete these process, follow the procedures below by using any Internet-enabled device and ensure payment:
- Log on to the school portal: http://fpno.edu.ng or simply visit the link http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/nekede to update student profile.
- After following the link, to login, enter details of your portal ID and password in the boxes provided on the login page.
- Select the fee type you want to pay and click on generate invoice.
- Click the “Click here to pay online with Credit or ATM card” on the generated invoice page.
You can print your receipt after a successful payment on the school portal. Securing password is necessary to shun unauthorised access into your online account.