Let me begin with a warm congratulatory message to every one who has made the admission list for this year academic section. Its has never been easy gaining admission into a federal University in Nigeria.
In this piece we want to take a look at a step by step guide for fresh students to pay their school fees as well as the registration process. This may be a little stressful but its an achievement after all.
Before going into the payment and registration process, i think its pertinent we let you know the school fee and its breakdown. This can be found below;
1 Non refundable Acceptance Fee N10,000
2 Certificate Verification N3,000
3 Departmental Charge N1,000
4 Examination N5,000
5 Faculty Charge N1,000
6 Sports/Games N1,500
7 ICT Charges N7,000
8 ID Card N800
9 Library N3,000
10 Matriculation N1,000
11 Medical N3,000
12 Orientation/Students Handbook N1,000
13 Sanitation & Utilities N5,000
14 Student Records N1,500
15 Tuition – Depends on the course
16 Development Levy N5,000
17 Laboratory/Workshop/Studio Charge for All students EXCEPT History, Sociology, Political Science and Business Management N10,000
18 SIWES/ Teaching Practice (For Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Science, Geography Department and Faculty of Education). N5,000
Non Compulsory Charges
19 Hostel Accommodation (Bed Space) N90
20 Hostel Maintenance N10,000
Sub Total N10,090
Grand Total N76,890
This is excluding the tuition fee.
Concerning payment and registration, all newly admitted students into the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State may follow the procedures below for payment and registration:
Acceptance Fee Payment
- Log on to the University portal http://myportal.fud.edu.ng to check your Admission Status with the use of your Jamb Registration Number first.
- From the portal, generate the Invoice for your Acceptance fee
- Generate the Remita RRR Number to enable you to make payment Online or at any Bank Branch. Ensure you verify that your payment was successful.
- You can now log in on the portal using your Registration Number as your username and as your password
- Once you are in, print out a copy of your provisional Admission letter.
School Fee Payment Online
- Login into the school portal with the last details used.
- Generate Central registration fee Invoice forSchool Fees payment
- Generate Remita RRR Number after which you may then make the payment
- Verify that the payment is successful with the use of invoice number. This will lead to you getting an auto generated Registration Number.
- Then log in with the auto generated Registration Number with your surname to update your profile. Ensure your passport size photograph and all other important relevant details are provided.
After the above process has been successfully completed, you may proceed to course registration. It is advisable that you meet with your departmental excos or part adviser before doing this.
- Ensure you register all core and GST courses. Try not to exceed the maximum credit quota for both the First and Second Semesters.
- Print out the Course registration Form and make duplicate copies available with copy your credentials. They will be required for Faculty/Department registration or clearance and some for library and clinic registration.
In case you encounter any difficulty, be it technical issues on the school website or portal or admission issues, you may forward your issue with your details to email@example.com