The Federal University of Lokoja (Fulokoja) has released its merit admission list for 2018/2019 academic session. If you chose the University and subsequently sat for its post utme exercise, you might want to know how to check the admission list and what next to do after that to ensure that you become a fully registered student of the school.
This is why we have compiled this information in today’s piece. Here is all you need to know about checking Fulokoja’s admission list, paying school fees and registering.
How To Check Admission List And Print Admission Letter
To check if you were admitted:
- Go to reg.fulokoja.edu.ng/putme/
- Follow the prompt and enter your Jamb registration number as well as the Remita code for your registration fee
- Click on check admission status
- Generate an invoice for your acceptance fee payment
- Pay using your Atm card or at any bank branch
- Go back to the admission portal and confirm your payment
- You can now print your admission letter and your letter of undertaking
How To Pay School Fees
- Go to reg.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Log in with your Jamb registration number
- Generate school fees payment invoice and print
- Proceed to pay the amount indicated by using your Atm card or proceeding to the bank
- Go back to the student registration portal to confirm your payment
- Print your school fees receipt and proceed to stamp as explained below
- Fill the forms that follow on the screen (Forms 01-06)
- Fill your course registration form as well after meeting with your level coordinator for appropriate advice
How To Make Payments With Your ATM card
On Remita’s website where you will be redirected to make your payment:
- Click ‘Pay an Electronic Invoice’
- An RRR will be generated for your transaction
- Follow the onscreen command to input your RRR number
- Enter your card details including your card details including your card number, card expiry date, three digit numbers behind the card and your withdrawal pin
To make payments at the Bank
- Visit Remita’s website at Remita.net and generate an RRR number
- Go to any bank branch to process your payment using your RRR number
- Make sure to collect a print out containing your pin with which you will complete your transaction on the University’s website.
*Submit two copies of your school fees receipt and your RRR slip to the bursary department for stamping
*Submit your personal data forms (Forms 01-06) and your stamped school fees receipt at the Student Affairs Division, University Health Services, Academic Affairs Division and the University Library
*Submit your course registration forms to the Academic Affairs Division and your Faculty Officer.
Congratulations, you are now a student of Fulokoja.