The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) was established in Otuoke a town in Ogbia Local Government area of Bayelsa state in 2011 by the Federal government of Nigeria. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across several disciplines.
It started with 282 pioneer students and has grown to seven faculties namely: Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Business Administration and Management Sciences, Faculty of Education and The Faculty of Health Sciences.
FUOTUOKE Post- UTME Admission Criteria
- Applicants who choose Federal University, Otuoke as first choice and scored a minimum of 150 or above
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five credit passes in O’level including English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Direct entry candidates can also apply for admission if they possess the necessary qualifications i.e minimum of lower credit in OND/HND or merit pass in NCE.
How To Apply For FUOTUOKE Post-UTME
- Visit the official website at fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng to apply online
- Pay the sum of N2000 using ATM card or pay at any of the listed banks on the Remita invoice you generated
- Return to the portal with the number on your confirmation order collected after you paid and fill the Online Application form correctly
- Upload copies of the following documents: JAMB UTME result print-out, O’level result, two recent passport photographs, local government of origin identification letter, Birth certificate and Scratch card used in checking your O’level result.
- Preview and edit then submit the form. Print out an Acknowledgement letter/printout which will be taken to the screening venue.
- You must go to the screening venue with the following documents: Acknowledgement letter, UTME result slip and a valid means of identification
How To Check Post-UTME
- Visit the official result checking portal at http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/admission
- On the homepage, click on “ Prospective Students”
- Enter your JAMB number and password then click the button “Login”
- Your admission status will be displayed on the screen.
School Fees Schedule
- Tuition fees (Varies according to department) N25,000-N60,000
- Acceptance Fees ( All Courses) N15,000
- Verification of Certificate N1000
- Registration fee N5000
- Examination fee N5000
- Development fee N10,000
- ID Card N1000
- Sports N2000
- Medical Exam Fee N3000
- Student Insurance Policy N2000
- Utility Services N5000
- Caution Deposit N5000
- Science/Lab Practical (Science and Engineering students only) N10,000
- SUG dues N3000
- ICT fees N4000
- Library fees N5000
- Student Handbook N2000
- Portal Charges N3,500
- Total N47,500- 81,500
- Hostel Accommodation (Optional) N9.870
How To Pay School Fees And Register Courses
- Visit the portal to validate your information then click on “ Click here to Continue”
- Pay the acceptance fee using an ATM card or generate a payment invoice which will be used in paying at any of the listed banks on the invoice.
- After a successful payment, you will receive a transaction success slip in your email
- Create your account on the portal and confirm your details then click “Yes” to continue. Fill in your password, alternate email address and phone number then click “Next” to continue
- Click on “Admission Forms” to fill and update your Biodata information
- Click on “Provisional admission letter, Guarantor’s form, Statutory declaration, Matriculation form” then print them out
- Pay the stipulated school fees and take the payment slip to the Bursary department in exchange for school fees receipt.
- Proceed to the Admissions office to submit the files and then to the ICT centre to collect your ID card and university email details.