Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a federal government institution established in 1983 in Minna, Niger state. The school is reputed as a designated centre of Excellence in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering with a core competence in the Development of vaccines and Drugs. The university has two campuses, a main campus at Gidan Kwano and a mini campus at Bosso. At present,FUTMINNA has ten schools including a school of Post graduate Studies.
- Candidates must select FUTMINNA as first choice of institution and score a minimum of 180 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam
- Candidates must also meet the minimum wntry requirements of five credit passes in five relevant subjects including Maths and also have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB brochure.
- Candidates must download result print-outs directly from the website of the National Examining Bodies or photocopies of original certificate will be accepted for verification. They must bring rhe results to rhe screening venue hence rhise awaiting results will be disqualified.
FUTMINNA Post UtME Application Process
- Log into the website at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/ or www. futminna.edu.ng
- Click on UPASE-UTME then enter your JAMB registration number and one of your names then click on “Login”.
- On the homepage, upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150px, Height 170px)
- Verify your O’level results by clicking on “Proceed to Payment Gateway” then confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway. Pay through Debit Card (MasterCard/Verve). Enter ATM debit card debits (Card number, expiry date,CVV 2 and pin number). The sum of N2.250 will be automatically deducted from your account.
- After payment, the screen will display all the data entered, click on the “Print” button to print the documents. Then take the printout ro the screening centre.
- Candidates can also pay via REMITA. First log onto the Remita payment platform and generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) from the portal then take the payment invoice to any of the bank listed to pay.
Requirements For Screening
Candidates must bring the following documents to the screening venue: Printout of 2018/2019 UTME result slip bearing rhe candidate’s passport photograph, university Pre-Admission Screening Exercise UPASE scheduling slip, basic writing materials,copy of birth certificate and simple scientific calculator.
Other Important Information
- Candidates must write the course and programme at the top of the JAMB result slip.
- Phones, tablets, electronics or any other electronic device is not permitted and if found on any candidate will be confiscated and such candidate disqualified from writing the exam.
- Candidates who fail to participate in the screening exam will be automatically disqualified from gainiy admission for that academic session.
How To Check FUTMINNA Post UTME Result/ Admission Status
- Go to the FUTMINNA Post UTME result checking portal at https:// eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upaserslt/
- Enter your JAMB registration number and one of your names in the space provided then click on ‘ Submit’ to access your FUTMINNA post UTME score.