The financial institution Ecobank was established in the year 1985. The Bank is formally known as EcoBank Transnational Inc. With its headquarters based in Lome, Togo, EcoBank has over 1400 branches across Africa. Nigeria Included.
The financial institution Ecobank has been obligated to customers satisfaction through the years, and that is why they have been among the leading banks not only in Nigeria but all over Africa.
This led to the introduction of ways for customers to check their account balance without having to visit the ATM stand. This ways or methods of checking your Ecobank account balance without leaving your comfort zone is what we would be talking about in this article.
How To Check Your EcoBank Account Balance Easily
There are a number of ways to check your Ecobank account balance easily. Read the instructions below to get started.
How To Check Your Ecobank Account Balance Via The Mobile App
This is the method of checking your account balance through the ecobank mobile application.
- Visit the app store on your mobile and download the app if you don’t have it.
- Log in with your account details, and you would be linked to your account.
- You would see a dashboard on the left hand side. Your account balance would be boldly written there in your profile.
READ ALSO- How To Get UCH School Of Nursing Form, Requirements And All You Must Know
Checking Your Ecobank Account Balance Using The USSD Short Code
This works on any device.
* Dial the code *326# to begin or just dial *326*0# to check your account balance directly.
* On the next slide, enter your Mobile Banking Pin or the last four digit on your debit card.
* Your account balance would be displayed.
Checking Your Ecobank Account Balance Via The Official Website
- Visit the web page @ ecobank.com
- Select the pop up that is appropriate on account type.
- Now, log in to your account with you banking details.
- Select your preferred language as English if it has not been automatically chosen.
- Enter your unique user ID and click continue.
- Input your account password and confirm its you through a security question, text or picture.
- Toggle the drop down menu and click on “View equivalent balance in currency”
- You would be given every detail about all the account you run in the bank and their various balance.
This is it. It is now possible to check your Ecobank account balance both online and offline. All you need is the appropriate device and you have it all.
To use the first method, you must have registered for Ecobank Mobile Money, and it can only work on your alert sim card. This method works in any phone and cost 20 NGN. Most people complain about this and if you too do, then you can switch to the other two method which do not cost any thing but do require an internet connection.
1 thought on “How To Check Ecobank Account Balance On Your Mobile App, Using Short Code And Other Means”