The University College Hospital, Ibadan is a teaching hospital in Ibadan. It is owned by the federal government and it cares for the public.
It was founded in 1957, and since then has been manufacturing a number of registered nurses.
Admission Requirements For The University College Hospital, Ibadan
- All applicant who wish to study at the University College Hospital, Ibadan must be above 17 years old. 17 years six month is accepted.
- All of these applicants who are above 17 years old must have written the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- They must have at least five credit passes in their O’level result which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. These credit passes must be obtained in the WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or any of the acceptable equivalent, at not more than two sitting.
How To Get The University College Hospital School Of Nursing Form
The University College Hospital admission form can be gotten online. See how to apply below.
How To Apply
- Visit the University College Hospital, Ibadan website @ https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng and read the instructions provided.
- Pay a nonrefundable amount of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only. The payment process should be done at any of the approved banks or on the website if the payment portal is open.
- Pay another nonrefundable fee of Two Hundred Naira only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account at First Bank Plc. with account number 2019704292
- Take both proof of payment above to the UCH Ibadan to receive your Personal Identification Number for logging in to your portal and process the online application submission.
- Now visit the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng once more.
- You can download the “Applicant User Guide” and read it to avoid mistakes.
- Input your Personal Identification Number, to create your account.
- By using the outline in the “Applicant User Guide”, fill the online form correctly and submit it.
- Make your print out which should include 2 copies of your form and Photo card.
- Submit this at the University College Hospital, Ibadan for authentication.
(i) All applicants will be informed of their screening schedule through emails and text.
(ii) Only those that have their photo card signed and stamped would be allowed to sit for the exam.
(iii) The Screening Exercise shall be a CBT (Computer Based Test)
(iv) Only those who did well in the screening exercise would be considered for the interview.
* This screening exercise is an actually exam which would cover topics treated in secondary school.
The University College Hospital, Ibadan is one of the best institution to study nursing in the country. You would undergo several training in a period of three years, and then you would sit for the School and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examination. After this, you are now a qualified Registered Nurse (RN).