Ronik Polytechnic is a private owned polytechnic which is located in Ejigbo, Lagos State. The programs which run in this polytechnic where accredited in the year 2005.
Right from inception, Ronik Polytechnic has always been trying hard to produce responsible individuals who could lead the nation in future. They achieve this by teaching their student to try and find the problems in the society, and try their best to provide solution.
At Ronik Polytechnic, students are not trained only in Academics but also in Morals.
Ronik Polytechnic has no association with any religious or political group. It was solely established by private owners, and it is run by these private owners till date.
The Ronik polytechnic courses both for the HND and ND programs includes a wide number of department under the following:
Science & Technology, Social sciences and Management Courses
Ronik Polytechnic admits student irrespective of their cultural and religious background, they do not have accommodation facilities, but they do process a well equipped library facility.
Ronik Polytechnic Admission Requirements
To register for any course in the Ronik Polytechnic, you must have meet the following requirement.
- All applicants must be above the age of 16 to successfully gain admission into Ronik Polytechnic.
- All applicants must have sat for the WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or any of the acceptable equivalent.
- All applicant must possess at least five credit passes in their O’level result at any of the exams mentioned above. These five credit passes must includes English Language and Mathematics and then any other three subjects as they relate to your choice of course.
- All applicant must have registered for the JAMB UTME examination and must have scored the required cut off mark for Ronik Polytechnic.
READ ALSO- How To Check Ecobank Account Balance On Your Mobile App, Using Short Code And Other Means
- All applicants must possess a good National Diploma which must not be below lower credits.
- All applicant must possess the admission requirement for ND above.
- All applicant must possess an academic transcript.
- All applicant must have done a one year industrial training after their ND.
How To Register Courses
- Pay the registration fee to the approved bank account detail.
- Send your name, Deposit Slip Number, Bank to 08058058421 or 08099353769.
- You will receive a text containing Acknowledgement Statement, Login details / Form No.
- Use this info to log in to the portal.
- Locate the registration form on the Top menu and fill it appropriately.
How To Check Result
To check any of your result at the school;
- Log in to the portal using your details.
- Click the top menu and hit “check result”
How To Pay School Fee
- Log in to your portal and use the on-line payment platform.
- Pay directly into the school’s account in the approved banks.
Here is all you need to know about the Ronik Polytechnic. The institution advise applicant that before they begin their application process, they should check and understand the requirements to know if they qualify. All the requirements for this Polytechnic has been extensively discussed above.