Ekiti State University (Eksu), is a university located in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. It was established on March 30, 1982 as Obafemi Awolowo University.
To apply for the university’s Screening Exercise, you must have taken the just concluded Jamb examination and choose the university as you choice of institution. The Admins of the school also allow those who did not choose Eksu as their choice of institution but scored a minimum of 180 in their Jamb examination and are interested to study in the school. Those who are candidates of Direct Entry should note that the Screening Exercise is a must for them also.
Direct Entry applicants who want to change their choice of institution to Ekiti State University would be allowed to.
Any one the candidate who fails to sit for the Screening Exercise on the date scheduled for him or her will not be considered for admission during the admission processes.
Eksu will only give admmision to those candidate who have made a minimum of five credit passes in their O’level results in the relevant subjects for your choice of course. The credit passes should be obtained at not more than two sittings. Direct Entry candidate should have obtained a minimum of lower credit before applying for the Screening Exercise.
Procedure For Application
You would be asked to pay the sum of two thousand naira only. This is non-refundable and it is the Screening fee. Bank charges and computer operator’s fee may increase this sum.
- Kindly log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2018/2019 UTME/DE application.
- You will redirected to the online app portal.
- Click on New Applicant and provide the required info to create your account. Use your Jamb registration number as you password. A link would be sent to your email. Click this link to continue your registration.
- You would be redirected to the online app portal, enter your email and Jam registration number as your password once more to login in to your portal.
- Select the 2018/2019 post utme application which would require your jamb registration number and names.
- Proof read your filled details and click on make payment.
- Select the card type and enter your card numbers. Click pay and wait while the server takes you back to the school’s portal.
- Print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- Continue your registration by imputing the required details on the Screening form and upload your recent coloured passport photo in the usual jpeg format.
- Upload your O’level result details which should not be more than two sittings. Those applicants who are awaiting their result should provided them as soon as the results are released.
- Confirm that your details are correctly filled and submit the Screening form. Print out the completed form and locate your screening date and time on your print out.
How To Check Your Result
Enter the required details in the space provided and click search to access your post utme score.
To Check Your Admission Status
Log in to your jamb caps and click on check admission status button found at the bottom area of the page.
Select your examination year and enter your registration number in the required box.
Click check admission status to check you admission status.