The School of Postgraduate Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi is widely known across the country as the citadel of excellence in postgraduate studies. It is located in a town very close to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. The institution faces a major challenge and also the opportunity to provide its students a world-class postgraduate education obtainable anywhere in the world, which enables them to soar in innovative and dynamic environment, and to also battle with the challenges of the 21st century.
The school is strongly committed to provide all students with a world-class education you can find anywhere in the world. The postgraduate programmes offer a solid foundation in knowledge for the development of all the individual and society at large. The excellence performance in the University’s postgraduate program is majorly due to the unique and elaborate faculty members and learning/study environment. All the faculty members have since brought to the University diversity and innovation all round.
Many of the Nasarawa State University programmes are basically designed to meet up with both academic and professional needs, which in some ways added value and market appreciation of the alumni. The School Partnership with other international universities and industry has improved the offerings in both quality and in number. This is indeed, a major attraction for a worldwide successful and also produces a highly competitive graduate.
The SPGS platform currently offers postgraduate programmes in eight (8) Faculties, two (2) Institutes, and two (2) centres in the last fourteen (14) years. The institution is extremely proud and happy with the fourteen-years of postgraduate education, research and service with the programmes in all time high demand, the solution-driven research outputs, and many of the alumni are currently or in the past occupying senior positions in organizations across the world.
READ ALSO- School Of Nursing Osogbo: How To Get The Form, Register And All You Must Know
Different Payment Methods On Nasarawa State University
1. eTranzact Pin Vending:
For all students that intend to pay through this method, kindly click on Pay Fees Now below, enter your Matric Number or your Registration Number, in case you do not have a Matric number yet, or ICT number, which ever one applies to you. Kindly follow the steps below.
- The first step is to Download and print your Payment Invoice.
- Then take it to any bank of your choice in Nigeria.
- You would have to make the payment as stated in your invoice plus additional Portal access/Internet and transaction charges of N2300 (Two thousand three hundred naira only) that applies.
You will receive a pin from the bank once the payment is completed an confirmed.
Return To the Portal Home,
- On the menu, click on Pay Fees Nowagain
- Then enter your matric number
- Kindly choose Pin Vending as your payment option
- Enter the pin you given to you in the bank, and click to verify.
Once it is successful with verification, you will see your receipt page, please print it out and then detach your portal login pin and proceed with the rest of your registration procedures.
2. eTransact Card
If the option you prefer is eTranzact Genesis card, you can also take it to the bank and then load the card with amount enough to pay your required fees plus portal access/internet and transaction fee of N2300.
To check the required fees to pay,
- click on Pay Fees Now below
- Please Enter your Matric Number or Registration Number based on what you are given
- and then click on get fees detail to see your payment invoice.
Return to the portal with your loaded card,
- click on Pay Fees Now again
- enter your matric number
- select eTranzact Card as your payment option and click pay fee
- then enter your card details and make your payment.
At the completion of the payment, you will see your receipt, print then detach your portal login pin and you would proceed with the rest of your registration online.