The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, well-known as ESUT was founded in the year 1980; with the old name ASUTECH in Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. It is the first State University in Nigeria and also amongst the first Universities of Technology in the country.
Faculties Available In The Universities Are
- Faculty of Agricultural and Natural Resources Management
- Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
However, Prospective Candidates whose choice of the institution during the UTME registration include the institution ‘Enugu State University of Science and Technology’ (ESUT) must take the following steps before him/her can become a student of this university.
- Registration for the Post UTME examination, and
- Meeting up with the university requirements.
Registration For The Post UTME Examination
Prospective Candidates seeking admission into ‘Enugu State University of Science and Technology’ (ESUT), must follow up the below steps before carrying out a proper registration. The required steps are stated below:
- Logging on to www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Clicking on Admission Screening Registration
- Entering the JAMB registration number in the provided space on the page
- Filling in the required information to generate the Invoice
- Printing out of the generated Invoice containing a reference number
- Using of the reference number in the payment of the form; By Bank or Debit Card ( choice is made on the invoice page)
Note: payment charge = ₦2000
- Click on the application page again for the completion of the registration by logging on with the JAMB registration number again.
- Confirm the provided details again
- Proceeding to submission of application
- Printing out of the slip (acknowledgement slip)
READ ALSO- How To Check Unizik Admission List Online, The Requirements For Each Course And All You Must Know
Admission Requirements For Prospective JAMB/UTME Candidates Seeking Entry Into The Above-Mentioned Faculties Of The Institution Include The Following
- All Candidates must choose the institution as part of their Choice of University (preferable FIRST CHOICE) in the UTME form.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects either in WAEC or NECO; which should not be more than two sittings.
- All Candidates Cut-off mark must be a minimum of 200 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution.
Screening Requirements Include The Following
- Printed out Acknowledgement slip/form
- Original document of the O’Level Certificate and also that of the Awaiting Result (if the original document is yet to be ready.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- POST-UTME screening slip/form
- Original copy of Candidate birth declaration or birth certificate
- Recommendation/ Attestation letter
- Certificate of Local Government Origin
- Recent passport photographs and other relevant results
Note: Names on the documents must be the same all through
How To Check Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) POST-UTME Online Result
- Log on to http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/CheckPUTMEResults.aspx
- Enter the JAMB Registration Number in the provided space.
- Click on the button Check Admission Status