Are you looking for cheap, reliable flights in and from Nigeria? Then look no further than Max Air Nigeria. In today’s post we will share with you some tips on how you can compare airfares and book your own domestic flights 24/7 with Max Air and also give you more info about Max Air’s online booking procedures, flight schedule and their offices in Nigeria.
More About Max Air
The Max Airline was originally launched as a charter airline some years ago in 2007, and then launched scheduled passenger flights to a range of domestic destinations within Nigeria in 2018.
Not until 2018, the airline had been best known for its provision of Hajj, Umrah and chartered flight services.
When the airline was launched, the Max Airline management pledged their commitment to service excellence and reliability, and to date, Max Air has excelled as one of Nigeria’s most reliable airlines in 2019.
Max airline is headquartered in Kano, and is fast establishing itself in the Nigerian aviation market as a safe, reliable and affordable flight provider in the country.
Just shortly after joining the local passenger flight market, the airline has already employed about 300 staff members and 50 crew members within its domestic operations.
Their 2019 Fleets
The Max Air fleet as at July 2019, includes aircraft models such as the Boeing 737-300, 400 and 500s as well as the wide-body Boeing 747-600 and 747-700 ranges, and with plans for expansion slated for the near future.
Max airline has a total of 11 aircraft, of which 7 is used for hajj flights, and 3 for domestic flight operations.
Max Air Key Destinations
Max Airline operates regular flights as at July 2019, to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Maiduguri, Yola, Sokoto and Kano. All these destinations were strategically chosen with a view to support the needs of local Nigerian business travelers. Below are their flight route:
The Max Air Flights routes
- The Max Air Flights from Kano to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights from Kano to Lagos
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Kano
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Lagos
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Maiduguri
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Port Harcourt
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Sokoto
- The Max Air Flights from Abuja to Yola
- The Max Air Flights from Lagos to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights from Lagos to Kano
- The Max Air Flights from Lagos to Port Harcourt
- The Max Air Flights from Lagos to Yola
- The Max Air Flights from Maiduguri to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights Port Harcourt to Lagos
- The Max Air Flights Port Harcourt to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights Sokoto to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights Yola to Abuja
- The Max Air Flights Yola to Lagos
Max airline is also on record as saying that they are planning to add international routes to destinations in the USA, UK and China in the near future.
Max Air Booking Procedure And Flight Schedule
You can book and schedule a flight via the official web page of Max Air at www.Maxair.com.ng/book-flight
- Once there, you can either select RETURN or ONE WAY kind of flight
- Then enter your departure date and return date
- Once done, enter the number of passengers and click on search
- After which, click on continue and then follow other instructions
To schedule flight:
- Follow the same procedures above
- Then you can select the option as BOOK ON HOLD
- Once done, you have successfully scheduled a flight, now you pay for the flight later.
The Max Air Baggage Allowance
All Max Air passengers are entitled to one piece of checked-in baggage weighing no more than 20kg for domestic flights, and one piece of in-cabin luggage with a maximum weight of 8kg.
THE MAX AIR CONTACT DETAILS IN NIGERIA
No16 Ashton Road, Kano, Kano state, Nigeria
The email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their Tel: +234 (0) 9090092207 / +234 (0) 9090092200 / +234 (0) 9090092237
Their Lagos office
Tel: +234 (0) 9090092220
Their Abuja office
Tel: +234 (0) 9090092221
The Max Air Customer Complaints center