Today, we want to inform all the prospective students of Imo State University, IMSU, that the school management has just released their 1st Batch Admission lists of successful candidates who have been given provisional admission into their Institution for the current Academic Session.
So the management is using this medium to notify all the candidates who had applied for admission into the Imo State University, (IMSU) that the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the institution web portal.
Imsu Admission Requirements
Below Are The General Requirements:
- All candidates should have at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which should include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO at maximum of 2 sittings.
- All candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels with addition of credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered.
- All candidate should make at least 180 and above pass mark in JAMB to qualify for the screening exercise by the institution
Here Is How To Check IMSU Admission List (The First Batch)
Please note that the IMSU admission list has been uploaded on the institution web portal by the management, and also, all the candidates who had select the University as their choice in the just concluded 2019 UTME and had participated in the screening exercise are expected to visit the JAMB CAP official web portal to either Accept or Reject the admission offer.
To check your admission, please follow the procedures below:
- You need to visit the IMSU Admission checking portal at http://imsu.edu.ng
- After which, enter your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided and
- Then select your session (i.e. 2019-2020) and click on the submit button
- Once submitted, generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- Once payment is made, you can proceed to check your admission status from the link in step 1.
Please note that the IMSU admission checking PIN is currently sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, UBA, the Imo State Microfinance Bank, and Zenith bank for One thousand, two hundred naira (N1,200.00) only.
The Alternative Way To Check Admission
Candidates can still check on JAMB official portal by taking the following steps:
- Visit the JAMB admission checking portal via https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Then login to your UTME Profile with your Username & Password
- After which click on the Check Admission Status button (scroll down to see it)
- Then select your Exam year and enter your UTME Registration Number in the required columns
- Once done, click on Check Admission Status tab to view IMSU admission list of admitted candidates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
The IMSU Supplementary Form is out
We want to notify all aspirants of Imo State University whose names did not appear on the merit admission list to buy the supplementary form of the institution.
Please be reminded the Imo State University management has disclosed that for you to check your IMSU admission status, you will have to buy the IMSU admission status checking PIN from any of the following banks:
- The IMSU Microfinance Bank,
- The Imo State Microfinance Bank,
- Zenith bank.
And please take note that the cost of the PIN is One thousand two hundred naira only (N1, 200).