Kebbi state university is located in Aliero Kebbi state. It is a owned and Managed by the Kebbi State Government. It was established in 2006 to provide admission for indigenes of Kebbi state. Kebbi State university is affordable to the average Nigerian due to its low tuition.
Kebbi State University Cut Off Mark
⇒ Candidates that selected the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 160 are qualified to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
KSUST Courses And Admission Requirements
Every Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in subjects relevant to their course of study including English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or any approved equivalent. These results should be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
Applicants with Teachers Grade II (TC II), having passes at credit or merit levels in and credit passes in relevant subjects at the GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or any approved equivalent will be considered. No subject will be accepted at TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
Every candidate must score at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to be eligible for internal screening by the Kebbi State University.
See below for a list of undergraduate courses/programmes offered in the Institution that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
READ ALSO- How To Register For Adeleke University Hostel, Rules And Regulations And All The Admission Requirements
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 Biology Education
2 Chemistry Education
3 Computer Science Education
4 Mathematics Education
5 Physics Education
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 Applied Chemistry
6 Computer Science
7 Information Technology
POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
-Candidates must have choosen Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored at least 160 points
-D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening begins on Friday, 3rd to Monday, 13th August, 2018.
KSUSTA Post UTME Requirements
Candidates who have satisfied the mentioned requirements are qualified to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of credentials,
- Original and photocopy of JAMB result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Proof of payment for Post UTME/DE screening ( a non refundable fee of ₦2,000 alone),
- Acknowledgement Slip,
- A copy of Online Screening Form
Method of Application
- Go to www.ksusta.net and click on the “BUY POST UTME RRR CODE” to choose the screening type (either UTME or D.E),
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice.
- Go to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only.
- Returned to www.ksusta.net and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link to enter your purchased RRR Code and create a Screening Account,
- Endeavor to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on the “SUBMIT” after completing the form
- Print the Acknowledgement Slip as well as a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be sent an SMS or email from JAMB to inform them that they have been offered admission into the KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified time.