Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank currently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in different countries.
Guaranty Trust Bank alia GTB is one of Nigeria’s oldest and most reputable financial institution in The country today. The Bank began operations in 1991, and has since then grown to become one of the most respected and service focused banks in Nigeria.
The financial institution has so many accolades like In 2007, the Bank entered the history books as the first Nigerian financial Institution to undertake a US$350 million regulation S Eurobond trust and a US$750 million Global Depositary Receipts (GDR) Offer. The listing of the GDRs on the London Stock Exchange in July that year made the Bank the first Nigerian Company and African Bank to be listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. And many more Accolades numerous to mention which have only engraved Guaranty Trust bank in the Heart of the people of Nigeria.
Guaranty Trust Bank currently have over 300 branches across the country and 760 ATMs all over Nigeria.
One of the many objectives of Guaranty Trust Bank is to improve Social Responsibility in host communities and also easy banking process with the aide of mobile and Internet Banking, Smart kid saving banking which enables parents to save for the future of their kids and wards.
Now, let’s talk about Smart kids save account. What is smart Kids Save account ?
Smart Kids Save (SKS) Account
The Smart Kids Save account initiative is designed to assist all parents and guardians save for their children aged between 0 – 17 years, giving them a secured future whilst also developing a savings culture in them. Teaching children the value of savings early in life can help them develop SMART financial habits for life.
How To Create A Smart Kids Save Account
- Goto to Guaranty Trust bank Website via https://www.gtbank.com
- On the website look for the “Personal Banking” and click on it. You’d be taken to GTB’s personalized Banking page.
- Scroll to the middle of the page, click on “Accounts”. You’d be taken to the page which oversees everything account related.
- Click on Savings and Investment accounts.
- A new page will open which will show you they different options for saving and investment banking.
- Scroll down and click on Smart Kids save account
- The GTB account online form will open and you have to click on ” open new account”
- A new page will open with this “Who is this account for?Self or My Kid/Ward”
- Click on “My kid/ward”
- On the next page ,select “SKS” account.
- You will be required to fill in Vital information on the next page which includes Kids Surname
Kids First Name
Kids Middle Name
- That’s all
- You simply visit any Guaranty Trust Bank branch nearest to you and request for a Guaranty Trust Bank SKS Banking Form. 2. You’d be asked to fill the form, fill the necessary details and submit.
- Once your application is successfully processed with two days to one week.
Note: The Guaranty Trust Bank Smart Kids Save (SKS) account is available in two categories:
SKS (0 – 17 years)
SKS Teen (13 – 17 years)