The university of Lagos is one of the great citadel of learning in the country. The 1962 institution of higher learning has produced lots of students over the years. It has a well acknowledged as center of excellence. This may account for several influx of students every year.
Students willing to study in the prestigious university will have to get themselves prepared. You will be required to write and pass both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the University of Lagos post UTME screening. You are also expected to have cut off required for the intended course of study.
So here in this piece, we shall discuss the university of Lagos post UTME, how to enrol and how to check cut off mark. It is our joy that as you read through, you will not be informed but inspired to achieve your dreams.
The university of Lagos post UTME screening is an examination designed to get the best fitted students out of the pool of those that pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Students who have scored equal to or greater than 200 in their UTME are eligible to write it.
It is a computer based test (CBT). It covers just three (3) subjects English language, Mathematics and current affairs. This is irrespective of the course of study a student is applying for. Its a total of forty (40) questions and time allowed is thirty (30) minutes. The questions comprises 20 English language with 10 questions for each of the other subjects. The result is expressed in percentage.
How To Enrol For University of Lagos Post UTME
To enrol for the university of Lagos post UTME, please follow the steps below;
- Log on to the post UTME application page, http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/(S(j0pnwsslxntnjgqsslj2gqih))/postutme/default.aspx
- Input your UTME registration number and surname to login.
- Fill the required information
- Make payment online with your ATM card
- Upload the required scanned documents
- Print the post UTME examination pass.
Note that you must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to be eligible.
How To Check University of Lagos Post UTME Results
To check your post UTME results, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the institution admission page, http://admissions.unilag.edu.ng/
- Navigate and click on post UTME results
- Input your UTME registration number and surname to login
Upon successful login, you will see your post UTME results.
How To Check University of Lagos Cut Off Marks
Before you set out to check the cut off mark in the prestigious university, it is important that you know how to calculate your aggregate score first. It’s simple anyway, simply divide your UTME score by eight (8) and add to your post UTME score divided by 2. For instance, if you score 240 in UTME and your post UTME is 50. Your aggregate score will be (240÷8) + (50÷2) which be 30 + 25 = 55. That means your aggregate will be 55. Don’t forget that your O level results must be complete too.
To check the cut off mark, please follow the steps below;
- Log on to cut off page, https://unilag.edu.ng/assets/uploads/2017/10/20172018CutOff.pdf
- Search for your intended course of study. You may also download it in PDF format.