The Standard Chartered Bank Internet Banking Platform is the online Banking environment which was implemented by the Bank to further ensure that all its customers have a smooth and hassle free transaction by introducing this internet based transactions solution.
In this Review, we would be looking at how the Standard Chartered Online Banking platform works. The review would start from the registration point all the way to the Usage level, where end users completely takes advantage of all the features of the Internet Banking Platform.
How To Register And Activate The Standard Chartered Online Banking Platform
Step1. Lunch this url…. https://online.standardchartered.com/nfsafr/ibank/ng/foa/login.htm
Step2. On the Home page, to register scroll down and select your preferred means of registration. Either Registration with your ATM OR With Your Temporary ID And SIM PIN.
READ ALSO: Standard Chartered Bank: Their Branch Offices And ATM Locations In Nigeria
Step3. Fill the form with necessary information and submit.
Step4. After submission, you would still need to visit the nearest Standard Chatered Branch To You. This is where you would obtain your PIN OR Token for your daily secure transactions.
Advantages Of Using The Standard Chartered Online Banking For Transaction
- The Platform is your own bank– You have instant access to real time information on your banking and credit card accounts. You can also access information on a full range of our products and services at the click of a mouse.
- The Platform is safe & easy– Using your unique login ID and confidential Password, you can now bank with confidence, knowing that your transactions remain safe. With our simple and easy to use navigational toolbars, you can browse the site with ease.
- The Platform is fast– It takes only a few seconds or even less to get updated account information or to complete a banking transaction – leaving you more time to do other things that matter to you.
- The Platform is convenient– You can perform secure online banking right from the comfort of your home or office through the internet.
- The Platform is open 24 hours– With Online Banking, you can access your accounts day and night – no need to wait for your monthly account statements or limit your banking to branch timings. You can even access it on bank holidays in effect 365 days a year.
- It has a worldwide access– As long as you can access the internet, you can access your Standard Chartered Bank accounts anywhere in the world, except from Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Syria.
- You do not require any special software is required– You don’t need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a PC with the minimum configuration for Internet browsing / surfing, you are ready to start.
- A wide range of services are offered– Our wide range of online banking services will help you better manage your finances. Moreover, we will progressively add more services for your convenience, so remember to let us know what else you would like.