Today we want to use this time to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates that applied for admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time program and all those who participated in the screening exercise that the admitted candidates list has been released and published by the management on the college’s website.
The YABATECH HND Full-time admission list has been uploaded online, and therefore is accessible on the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
This released list by the institution management board contains the names of all candidates that are offered admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Merit Admission List For the current academic Session.
So today, we will be showing you steps to check your Yabatech HND admission status, as we have confirmed that the Yaba college of technology (YABATECH) has just released the full time admission merit list, which contain the names of all candidates who have been successfully admitted into the academic institution for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programs for the current academic session.
Here Is How To Check Your Admission Status
- All prospective candidates should visit the YABATECH admission status checking web portal via http://www.yabatech.edu.ng/robaoeyeoobsmrbtbvy/applicantLogin.aspx
- After which, you can then proceed and supply your application number in the appropriate field provided.
- Once done, the next step is to click on Login to access your admission status and then you proceed with the payment of your acceptance fee.
The Acceptance Fees
All candidates should note that:
- It is very important for all Candidates whose name appeared on the admission list, to pay the acceptance Fee of Twenty thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) within two (2) weeks.
- Also very important, all candidates who have been offered admission are also advised to check the schedule of screening on the College Portal and Notice Boards in the college.
- And finally, any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will have to forfeit the admission.
Please we would like to inform and notify all prospective students who are awaiting this admission list, that they can now check their status, using the step by step guidelines we have provided above.
All candidates should please take note that they MUST visit the college official website by www.portal.yabatech.edu.ng and then follow the instructions which we have shown to you, and you will be able to check your admission status.
And also, all candidates whose name appeared on the merit list, should be aware that the school requires them to pay the following:
- The Acceptance fee of N10, 000
- A bank charge of N500
You should be informed that the payment for acceptance fee would not stay too long.
In case you are having any issues checking your name on the admission list, please you can contact the school admission management for assistance.
We say a big congratulations to candidates who saw their names on the list. But in case you didn’t see your name, please don’t worry as the school management might still release more lists.