Today we want to inform all interested applicants that the YABATECH HND form is now available for candidates who want to apply for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme. Though for now, the school has not announced when the form will be closing.
The Requirement For Yabatech HND Programme
For you to be considered for admission into the part-time or full-time program for HND, all applicant must have the following:
All candidates must possess an S.S.C.E result that matches with the course they wants to apply for.
All applicants must have relevant National diploma (OND) certificate with at least a pass grade is also compulsory.
All applicant must have one-year post national diploma industrial experience (Industrial Training). But however, Candidates with a pass in national diploma must complete a 2 years industrial training.
Here Are Some Other Programs You Can Apply For If You Are Interested, They Are
- A certificate programs (1 year)
- An advance certificate program (1 year)
- A technical certificate
- A postgraduate Diploma
Please note that under the certificate program, you can choose any of the listed courses;
- Dress Making
- Paints and coating
- Printing Technology
- Visual art
And if you are interested for the advanced certificate, they only have printing technology course. Also note that the technical certificate also has only Paints and coating technology course, while the Postgraduate diploma has only Urban and Regional planning course.
Here Is How To Get YABATECH HND Form
- All applicant should visit the school website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Once on the home page, click on Apply now.
- Next, click on generate Step 1 to generate your Remita code.
- Write out the code and go to any bank with the code to pay, it cost ₦15157.50 at the bank.
- Once payment is done, go back to the school website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Then click on Apply now again.
- Next, click on Step 2 and input the RRR number you copied initially.
- You need to scan and upload your passport. Your passport size should be about 150×150 pixels and it should be less than 100KB.
- After which, fill in your bio data and click next.
- Then scan your SSCE result and upload. For those who are applying with two different results, you have to upload both of them there. Note that any mistake could make you forfeit the admission or it will cost you 5,000 Naira and another payment for result verification.
- Once done, fill in your O’level details and click next.
- Then preview the form and submit.
- Please ensure to copy your application number.
- After submitting, click on the Generate invoice for O’level verification link.
- You will need to input your Application Number to Generate another RRR number for result verification.
- Write out the RRR number and go to the bank to make payment of ₦1657.50 for one sitting or pay ₦3157.50 for two sittings of your SSCE.
OTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
All candidates who intend applying for part time or the full time HND must ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology, within six weeks from the date of their application.
You can contact the Admissions Department for further enquiries at Room AA 01, old Administrative Building or visit the Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng