Whether you like it or not, Nigerian banks has technologically developed. The stanbic ibtc ussd code functions as primarily as stanbic ibtc transfer code. And also,, it can be used to purchase airtime, check account balance, open an account (new customer) etc.
For more than a decade now, Nigerian banking system has been revolutionized with mobile banking platform. And not just with mobile apps, but also mobile ussd code for transactions.
One of the good thing about stanbic mobile banking code is its availability 24 hours of the day including weekends and public holidays. And another good thing about it is that it works on any mobile phone so far it can make and receive calls which is the main function of every phone.
THE STANBIC IBTC USSD CODE (*909#)
Remember that this code works with the phone number that is registered to your stanbic bank account, and works with only Naira denominated account.
Here are the features and benefits of this stanbic ibtc mobile USSD code
- You can buy Airtime Recharge.
- You can Money Transfer.
- You can Check Account Balance.
- You can Request Statements of Account.
- You can make Bills Payment.
- You can see your Transaction History.
- You can Change & Reset PIN.
- You can Link Debit Card to Wallet.
However, you will need to first register and create a transaction PIN to get started with stanbic mobile USSD code.
Simply dial *909*1*7# on the phone number you use to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account or you can dial *909# to create a wallet account, then press 1, and after which, press 7 again to register your pin by entering a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
THE STANBIC IBTC MONEY TRANSFER CODE
You have two method to do this, you can use a direct code with low network charges or an indirect code.
- Just dial *909*11*Amount*Account Number#. This is for transfer to other stanbic ibtc account.
- Or dial *909*22*Amount*Account Number#. If you want to transfer to other Nigerian banks account.
Here is another way to do this, you can follow the steps below in case the direct code didn’t work.
- Just dial *909#.
- Then enter 1 for My Bank.
- Then enter 4 for Transfer.
- Input Amount.
- Choose the beneficiary’s bank >> Account Number >> Confirm Details >> PIN.
After which, you will receive sms notification for successful or failed transaction.
THE STANBIC IBTC AIRTIME RECHARGE CODE
The USSD code also allows you to recharge your mobile numbers (self) and other numbers (third party).
- To recharge your own line, dial *909*Amount#.
- In case you intend to recharge for others, dial *909*Amount*phone number#. This is for mtn, glo, airtel, and 9mobile.
- You can complete airtime recharge using your transaction PIN.
THE STANBIC ACCOUNT BALANCE CODE
Just dial *909#, then 2 for Balance Inquiry. Alternatively, dial *909*1*1#
AND TO RESET YOUR PIN
Just dial *909# on the phone number you use to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account and then press 1, next press 7 again to reset your pin.
THE STANBIC IBTC CODE CHARGES & DAILY LIMIT
- Their Daily Transfer Limit is 100,000 Naira.
- Their Recharge Limit (Daily) is 200 to 5000 Naira.
- Their Transfer Charges is 10, 20, 50 Naira charges to other banks.
- Their Recharge Charges is Free.
- Their Network Charges is 2 to 5 Naira.