Some schools decide to fuse their direct entry admission form with their Post Utme screening form while others choose to release it separately. Here is all you need to do about getting the direct entry form of Bauchi State University. The Bauchi State University as it’s name implies is State owned and located in Bauchi State. It has three campuses in Gadau, Misau and Bauchi.
The main campus is at Gadau and carries the Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Arts, the Misau campus houses the Faculty of Law while the Bauchi campus houses the Faculty of Management and the Faculty of Social Sciences. The University was established in 2011 and has a student population of about 2314.
It initially set out to tackle the problem of Bauchi states students seeking admission but now it is home to students from all over the country. If you want to enter the University to offer any of their courses through the Direct Entry platform right here in this post is everything you will need.
Admission Criteria For Direct Entry Applicants
The following group of candidates are eligible to apply to BASUG through direct entry:
- Candidates who currently applied to be admitted into any of the degree programmes at BASUG
- Such candidates who have taken and scored 140 points or more in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- Candidates who have a minimum of Lower credit in their Diploma results or Merit in their NCE/IJMB results.
Documenting That Direct Entry Applicants Will Need
To apply for direct entry admission to BASUG, candidates must have the following documents:
- Confirmation Order Number that they used for registration and advisably their Bank Teller
- Two copies of their acknowledgement slip. Make sure the picture on them is clear.
- Original copies and photocopies of O’level results and Utme Result Notification Slip.
Application Procedure For BASUG Direct Entry
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Go to www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on create account and obtain a personal portal
- Proceed to pay for the screening (Post Utme screening). You can choose to use your ATM card or to pay at the bank. The amount is two thousand three hundred naira (#2300) only.
- Return to the site and fill the online application form
- Enter your personal details, your email background, your chosen course of study and your contact information
- Confirm that your entries are correct and submit.
If you have imputed email, phone number and other details, you can now sit back and prepare thoroughly for your age screening examination.