The Federal University Dutse is one of the newly formed federal institution in Nigeria, founded in 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN). The university is the only federal university located in Jigawa state in north eastern part of Nigeria. The institution has since provided students with sound education in different academic discipline and also admitting students irrespective of their tribe, religion and cultural value.
The Federal University Dutse offers variety of Bachelor Degree programme which includes B.Sc. in Agriculture, Science courses, Management and Social Science courses. The school has a very large student unions and also has a very low tuition fees with moderate cost of living. FUD admission cut off marks are very low compared to other federal universities in Nigeria, meaning you can easily gain admission into FUD Jigawa state.
Here, we will show you how to enrol for their post UTME exercise, the requirement and how to check your result after the exercise. But first, you must be qualified for the post UTME screening exercise.
To be qualified
- All candidate must have chosen the university as their first choice of school and has scored a minimum of 160 point and above in their JAMB.
- Candidates must register in FUD post UTME online portal.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credit passes including English language and Mathematics in your SSCE in not more than two sittings.
- You must have your UTME result slip.
READ ALSO- Federal University Lokoja Direct Entry Requirements, Payment Of Tuition Fees And Other Information
How To Enroll For FUD Jigawa Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates who meet the above requirement should register online through https://putme.FUD.edu.ng
- All candidates must login using their JAMB registration number
- All candidates must update their phone number, email, date of birth, state of origin and L.G.A.
- Every candidates should also generate invoice and their Remita Retriaval Reference (RRR) number
- Candidates must use the RRR number to pay the post UTME charges which is the sum of N2, 000 using any valid ATM card or pay through any commercial bank in Nigeria which includes FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates are advised to verify their payment using the payment verification button on the school web portal.
- All candidates should also select the correct subject combination which should be relevant to their WAEC/NECO results of not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should also scan and upload their genuine copy of WAEC/NECO results with a recent passport photograph of themselves.
- Candidates are expected to print their examination slip.
Other Requirement You Need To Know
- UTME candidates must come to the screening venue with the evidence of payment (Remita receipt) and their exam slip
- Candidates are not expected to come with bags to the exam venue
- All candidates should know that uploading any false credentials or information will result to disqualification of such candidate.
- Candidates that paid the post UTME fee directly to the bank might have to wait between 1 to 24 hours for clarification before proceeding for the online.
How To Check Your Post UTME Screening Result
- Visit the FUD post UTME result portal through https://putme.fud.edu.ng/checkresult.php
- input your registration number as required
- Then click on the button “check result” to access your FUD post UTME result.