The Federal University Lokoja is a government owned university located in Lokoja, the capital city of Kogi state, Nigeria. The institution is the first federal institution in Kogi state which was founded in 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN). The institution is also affiliated to Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), National University Commission (NUC), and the Association of African Universities (AAU).
In this article, we will be showing you all requirements needed for the Federal University Lokoja direct entry admission and every other information that you need to know.
Their Direct Entry Requirement
- Biochemistry- two ‘A’ level passes in chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology, Zoology, Botany and Maths
- Biology- two ‘A’ level passes from Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology or NCE merit are also accepted.
- Chemistry- two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Mathematics or Biology. NCE/ND with good grade in relevant ‘O’ level subject
- Economics- two ‘A’ level passes in Economics and any of Geography, Chemistry, Statistics, Accounting, Maths, and Business Management
- Botany- two ‘A’ level passes in Botany, Zoology, Biology and Physics or Chemistry
- Computer Sciences- two ‘A’ level passes in science subject which includes maths, and one other science or Social science subject
- English Language- two ‘A’ level passes which includes literature in English and one other Art subject
- Geography- no direct entry
- History- two ‘A’ level passes in History and any other related subject
- Geology- two ‘A’ level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Geography or Physics
- French- two ‘A’ level passes in French and any other Art subject
- Microbiology- two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry, and any other from either Biology, Zoology or Botany
- Mathematics- two ‘A’ level passes in Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry
- Sociology- two ‘A’ level passes which must include Government or History.
- Zoology- two ‘A’ level passes or NCE in Zoology, Biology or Botany and one other subject in sciences.
READ ALSO- Uniuyo Post Utme: The Requirements, Checking Screening Results And All You Need To Know
The Federal University Lokoja Direct entry form is two thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, which is a non-refundable fee and should be paid through the school’s admission portal.
Note: all candidates must have chosen FULokoja as their first choice for Direct entry (DE).
How To Apply And Fees
- All candidates must have a personal email address before application
- Candidates should visit the school portal via http://fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on admission, then select the session
- Then login with a valid JAMB registration number to confirm eligibility
- You must update your personal information and academic records as requested
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference number (RRR) payment receipt. After paying an application fee of N2, 000
- Proceed to the bank that offers Remita services with your printed generated RRR.
- Or you can visit the Remita portal at remita.net and click on pay an electronic invoice, enter the RRR number and process your payment your valid ATM card.
- Candidates must return to the university admission portal to confirm all payment.
- Candidates can then print out their Direct Entry application slip
All candidates should please note:
- A recent and clear coloured passport photograph with red background should be uploaded.
- The photograph uploaded will be your valid ID for all admitted candidates.
- Failure to upload the passport will lead to disqualification.
1 thought on “Federal University Lokoja Direct Entry Requirements, Payment Of Tuition Fees And Other Information”