The Plateau State University is located in Bokkos , Plateau State Nigeria and it has been in operation since 2005.
Admission Requirements Into The Plateau State University
- All applicants applying to the Plateau State University must be 16 years old and above.
- All applicants must have chosen the school as their choice of institution when registering for the JAMB UTME examination. The school prefers those candidate who choose them as their first choice.
- All applicant must have a score of at least 200 and above in the JAMB UTME examination
- All applicants must have scored above the current cut off mark for the university.
- All applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes in the subject combination relevant to their choice of course. The subject combination must be in the SSCE, NECO, GCE, or any other accepted equivalence at not more than two sitting. The subject combination should include English and Mathematics (both compulsory subjects)
How To Apply For Admission At The Plateau State University
- Visit the official website at plasu.edu.ng/admission/post-utme to begin your registration.
- Find the ‘Register’ tab on the page, and click it.
- On the next page, find the ‘Create an Account’ tab and click it.
- Input your name in the ‘Applicant Name’ box as shown on the screen. Make sure the name you input is the same as the name you used in registering for your JAMB UTME examination.
- Input your phone number as used in registering JAMB also.
- Next input a functional email address in the space provided for that.
- Fill in your ‘Year of Entry’, ‘Mode of Entry’, and all other required details.
- Next, you will have to pay for the application form. Click on the tab ‘Pay Application Form Fee’ and browse through the payment option.
- Select the payment option that suits you best.
- After payment, return to your portal on the school’s website and complete your registration by providing the required details.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
READ ALSO- How To Obtain Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Form, Registration Processes And All You Must Know
Below is how to pay when you get to step 9.
How To Pay
You can either pay by;
- Using your debit card online, or
- Using the E-tranzact payment platform.
i. Payment via Debit Card
You can pay for the application form online using your debit card. Any of Verve, Visa or Master Card can be used.
Follow the steps below.
- Input the card number in the space provided for it.
- Input the CVV2 number. This can be found at the back of the card. It is a three digit number.
- Input your pin correctly.
- Input the Expiry date of the card. It is found in front of the card
- Make sure all details are carefully and correctly filled.
- Click on ‘Pay’ to proceed with the payment.
ii. Payment Via E-tranzact
- Generate the payment invoice from the school website.
- Print this payment invoice out
- Go to the approved bank with the slip and application form fee.
* The amount to be paid through the bank to the school is two thousand two hundred naira only (NGN2,200).
* If you are using the first method, it is easier but bank charges may apply.
* Make sure you print out your payment receipt.