The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro started out in 1979, November 15 on a borrowed site at the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro. She remained on this ground till 1983 when she was moved down to her permanent site.
She is situated in Ilaro, an ancient city in Ogun State, Nigeria.
How To Apply For The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Programme
- Go to the school website at applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Scroll through the page, and find the ‘applicant’ tab. Click on this tab, and wait for the page to load.
- On he next page, click on the ‘Generate Invoice’ tab. Your invoice would be generated.
- Now print out the invoice and proceed to any of the approved bank with the invoice you just printed.
- At the bank, you are expected to pay for the application form.
- Go back to your portal after payment. It would be open now for the registration.
- Fill the application form completely and submit. Make sure all information are correctly filled with no error at all.
- Make your print out.
READ ALSO- FCE Kano: How To Get The Application Form, Admission Requirements And All You Must Know
Things To Take Note
*The invoice generated must be obtained through the applicants portal, and in the Applicant’s name and details. If this is not done this way, the applicants will not be able to continue with his or her registration.
*The invoice generated contains your RRR number. Take it to any of the approved banks.
*The approved banks include UBA, Wema bank, Skye or Polaris bank, Access bank, Zenith bank among others.
*When going for the screening exercise, take two copies of your print out (the acknowledgement and the examination slip), and a pen.
Admission Requirements For The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Programme
- Candidate must have at least 365 days of post National Diploma Industrial Training.
- Your Transcript must be sent from your previous institution to the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Registrar. Just apply in your previous school, they know how to send it.
- Candidate must perform excellently in the screening exercise.
- Candidate must possess a good National Diploma not less than lower credit with a CGPA of 2.50 and above.
- Candidate must possess the required credit in his or her SSCE exam or it equivalence at not more than two sitting.
- All uploaded documents by the applicants must be easy to read and very clear. Blurred credentials would definitely stand a chance of rejection.
- Those who did their National Diploma in the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro do not need to request for their transcript to be sent as it is already with the institution.
All this requirements including the basic requirement for the previous National Diploma you enrolled for is the requirement for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND (both Full time and Part time) Programmes.
This is all you need to know before applying to the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro for their HND Programme.
What you have to do now is to visit the school website and check if they offer your choice of course.
And if they do, begin your registration immediately!