Do you wish to run your postgraduate programme in Kaduna State University (KASU)? Do you need info on how to go about it?
Or you were just offered admission into the University`s postgraduate school and need information on how to go about your clearance and pay your school fees.
This article will offer you help on how you can obtain the form for the programme, register online after admission and pay your school fees.
How To Obtain The Form And Register Online
Application for all the Postgraduate programmes at the Kaduna State University (KASU) can be done at the Kaduna State University School of Postgraduate Studies portal pg.kasu.edu.ng
Once you are at the portal, you can follow the following procedures to submit your application.
- Start your application by creating a profile for yourself.
- An email will be sent to you, and it will contain your username and password. You can click the link in the mail for confirmation.
- Then you login with your username and password to continue your application.
- Fill in the application form that will subsequently appear, and submit it.
- Ensure you download copies of the application form. Never forget this.
- Proceed to any commercial bank in Kaduna state and pay your Processing Fee on the Pay Direct Platform. Make the payment using the following details:
Account Name – UNIVERSITY POST GRADUATE STUDIES PROCESSING FEES
Account Number – 12040671
You will then be given an e-payment receipt as an evidence of payment. Never lose this receipt.
And then you are done!
- If you are offered admission into the postgraduate study, you will be required to produce the original copies of your credentials during your registration processes. So do ensure you never lose then.
How To Go About Your Clearance
- You would be required to pay the Acceptance Fee of just N3,000 at any commercial bank in Kaduna into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee into the KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- Then you go to the student platform at https://pg.kasu/edu/ng and print the following documents
- Admission letter (Colored)
- Acceptance e-receipt
- Acceptance of Offer
- Tuition fees regime
- Oath form
- Thereafter, you proceed to the PG Board Room with your Original Documents, Admission letter, and receipts of Acceptance fee payment.
- Then you go to your faculty, and then department for faculty and departmental faculty respectively.
How To Pay Your School Fees
- When you are done with the clearance, you are to go back to the students portal.
- Click on `Prospective Student`, then click on `Pay School Fees`, after you log in with your PD No, and programme of study.
- You can either make payment by:
- Using your Mastercard, or
- Make a payment at the bank after obtaining a teller at the PG School.
You make the payment at STERLING BANK at Independence Way,
Account Name: KASU POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
Account Number: 0018677941
- Thereafter, a Matriculation No will be generated for you.
- Then you can go ahead to register your courses for the session.
So there you have it!