The GoTV service is one of the pay to view TV service by multichoice company. The TV service has a wide range of channels with affordable rates of subscription. This may be one of the fundamental reasons it is widely in use today.
If you are thinking of purchasing one or you already have one but you don’t know how to go about its set up, relax we have got you covered in this piece.
To install your GoTV decoder, there are few steps in which we can sum up the whole installation process and procedure into three which include;
- Antenna assemblage
- Decoder Set Up
After the purchase of the GoTV, the first step in its setup process is the antenna assemblage. Below are the required steps;
- Open the antenna box and bring out the antenna pieces.
- Through the center of the antenna, pull the cable by the antenna grid.
- Take the yellow plastic and screw the cable unto it.
- Clip the green and red plastic with the green and red chip on the antenna. That is, the green to the green and red to the red until it is well fixed.
- Take the U shaped string and place it at the center of the antenna close to the antenna grid.
- Attach the first pole to the antenna grid and attach the second pole bracket with nuts. Do ensure the arrow on the yellow box is facing down.
- Place the antenna at a place close to the transmitter where there will be no obstruction. It should be pointing towards the transmitter and must be placed where the signal is the strongest.
Next is to install the decoder. Here are the steps involved;
- Bring out the decoder and place in a desired location.
- Connect the TV to the decoder with the Audio and Video (AV) cables
- Connect the antenna with the decoder through the RF IN plug. You may connect HDMI cable if that’s what you have.
- Connect the power supply cable. The use of power surge is recommended.
- Switch both the TV and decoder on. Press the AV button on the TV.
It will load for a while and bring the GoTV logo page. If not, it will take you to the signal page.
To activate your GoTV decoder and enjoy your one month free subscription, you may follow the steps below;
- Log on to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate and click on the menu icon
- From the list of the menu, click on activate
- On the next page, you will be asked to input your IUC number, surname, phone number and also select your country.
- Verify the inputted details and click on activate.
You may now continue to enjoy the service.
For further enquiry or assistance, please call +2348039044688 or forward an enquiry email to GOtv.Nigeria@ng.multichoice.com or visit any accredited agent close to you.