The College of Education, Warri is located in Warri, Delta State and offers a wide range of education courses training students to become vocational teachers. The college has six schools that students can choose from and their programmes are designed such that students get to specialise in particular subject areas and received adept training on how to become teachers especially at the primary school level.
How To Obtain Form
To obtain an application form into the College of Education, Warri, candidates should follow the following procedure:
- Create a valid email account before beginning your application process
- Log onto www.coewarri.edu.ng
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on student portal
- Click on application on the menu bar
- Click on the type of programme you want to enroll in from the drop down list, for example, NCE Programmes or NCE Part-time Weekend Programme
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed. The displayed page has a list of instructions
- Provide all the information required and make sure to fill the compulsory fields represented by an asterisk.
- Fill in the words projected by the captcha…. Type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the email address you provided.
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- Go to https://coewarri.waeup.org and click on ‘Login’ at the top right of the page.
- Enter your user name and the password that was sent to your mail
- Click on ‘Edit Application Record’ and provide all required information
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview your information before downloading the application slip.
READ ALSO- How To Register Courses, Check Results And All You Must Know About Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo
How To Pay School Fees
To make payments:
- Log onto the school website above
- Log into your account
- Click on ‘Edit Application Record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add Online Payment Ticket’.
- Click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
- You will be redirected to Interswitch website
- Select your card type either Visa, Verve or Mastercard
- Enter your card information and click on pay
- Print your payment slip.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, click on Requery College PAY and start your payment procedure again.
- Review your application data and submit. Make sure your entry is correct as you cannot edit after final submission.
How To Register Courses
- Log into your student portal and download your course registration form
- Fill the form carefully with your courses
- Append your signature and date it
4. Give the form to your Head of Department, Bursar and Dean for their signatures and
1 thought on “How To Obtain College Of Education Warri Form, Register Courses And Pay School Fees On The Portal”