The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has revealed that students can now print out their JAMB exam slip, candidates will be able to know exam date, time and the exam centre for their JAMB UTME exam. According, to JAMB, all candidates will have their slip placed on their JAMB profile which will enable them to have access to slip through the JAMB official portal.
You will discover that the slip you were given during registration at CBT centres does not have your exam centre, exam date, time or seat number.
- You will not be allowed to enter the exam hall if you do not produce your slip, because that is what qualifies you as a registered UTME candidate.
- JAMB exam will be in batches which will run in days (between 1 to 7 days). You must reprint your own slip to know the exam centre, exam date, seat number and time.
How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip
There are three ways to reprint your JAMB exam slip, so we will be discussing about them now.
To print without email:
- You must visit the official JAMB website at jamb.org.ng/printexamslip/printexaminationslip
- Candidates should login to their JAMB profile page by entering their email and password
- Check for the option that says reprint JAMB slip
- You should input your JAMB registration number in the required space and then hit on the re-print button
- You will receive some information about the exact date, like exam time, and exam venue will also appear on the slip
- You can now click on the button to reprint the JAMB slip via a printer
READ ALSO- How To Enroll On Jigawa State University Postgraduate School, The Requirements And All You Need To Know
To Print Your Slip From Email Address
- Go to your email address and login to your profile account
- In your inbox, you will see a new message from JAMB, open it, but if you could not find it in your inbox, then you can check your spam folder
- The message contains a PDF attachment which is your JAMB slip
- You can now download and open the PDF attachment. If you are using a mobile device, you can download it using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, then connect your mobile device to the computer at the business centre and then proceed to print your JAMB slip.
To Print from JAMB Profile
- Go to the official JAMB portal at https://jamb.org.ng
- Click on the e-facility account/login
- You must input your email address and password
- Then click on login to view your profile dashboard on JAMB web portal
- Check at the top right side of the page, you should see a very bold green text that says re-print your jamb slip, just click on the text.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click re-print. If you do not know where to find your JAMB registration number, you can find it on the registration slip given to you when you registered at JAMB office or CBT centre.
- A new page will open that contains your JAMB exam details which includes your exam venue, date and exact exam time.
- Finally, you can now proceed to print your exam slip by right clicking on the page and choosing print.