The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced the release of its post UTME for Direct Entry candidates. It has been made available for purchase online.
Direct Entry Applicants who made the university their first choice in the last UTME and scored 180 and above are qualified to apply for admission into any of the institution’s undergraduate programmes ahead of the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Applicants must have applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as their First Choice.
- Applicants must have scored 180 in the last Direct Entry Examinations also conducted by JAMB in order to be eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Guidelines For Application
- Go to https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php which is the University of Ilorin website, and click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and read the Registration Instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Endeavour to have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- Displayed on the left-hand side of the admission menu, is the “Pre-Admission Screening Registration”. Click on it.
- Fill the essential details as required for the displayed fields.
- Every candidate is mandated to pay #2000 as registration fee which excludes bank charges.
- Click on the “Get Details button” to get your JAMB information;
- Next, Click on the “Make Payment” link to go to the Remita platform
- UTME candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can make payment by supplying the required information. On the contrary, UTME candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen should change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Choose your ATM card type (i.e. either Master Card or Visa)
- Fill in your Card Number
- Fill in the Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (this is the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card).
- Finally, enter your card pin and click on Pay.
- When your payment is successful, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login.
- Continue your registration by Clicking on “Continue Registration” Link on the left hand side.
- Enter your other bio-data and other essential details correctly on the webpage.
- Every candidate must upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on the Browse button and select a picture. The Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB and the acceptable format is JPEG.
- The photo must be a digital passport photograph while the Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension must not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Every photograph must capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70-80% of the photograph. In addition, it must Show the eyes looking directly at the camera and the skin tone naturally.
- Background must be uniform red.
- Maximum of 25KB.
After completing the bio-data, candidates must click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Direct Entry candidates must select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. When the dialog box appears, click OK;
To add other Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to choose your additional qualifications, click on save; then click on Next Step.
Direct Entry candidates must supply their O’ level (O/L) details this way:
- Choose your Number of sitting(s) by clicking the drop-down button
- Fill in all the required O’ level (O/L) details;
- Choose as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button. Then click OK when the message dialog box pops up.
- Candidates with wrong entries will be disqualified.
- Any attempt to falsify a result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Never Refresh your browser while the procedure is going on to prevent multiple deductions from your account. If nothing displays after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
Click on the Scheduling Tab. Every candidate must choose a screening venue from the drop-down menu. An alert will be sent immediately to the e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out your:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip
- Payment Receipt.
Candidates must be at the screening venue an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be dressed appropriately according to the University of Ilorin Dress Code.