Kwara state college of Education was established in 1974, by the state Government of Kwara along with other state Colleges of Education in the federation in order to produce well qualified non-graduate teachers of the Nigeria Certificate in Education cadre initially to teach in the Secondary Schools in the Country.
Courses Offered In The State College Of Education Kwara Includes
Education & soil science
Education & administration
Education & Mathematics
Education & Physics
Education And Biology
Education And Chemistry
Education And English Language
Education And sociology
Physical And Health Education and many more courses which students that aspire can apply for .
How To Apply For Admission Into The State College Of Education Kwara
- To the aspirants, Before you can view and fill available forms, interested aspirants will need to create an account on http://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng
- You will sign up by entering your credentials which includes your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password .
- Then, You pay for a form and fill it online or you buy form from people or shops that sale it.
How To Register Courses In The State College Of Education kwara
For Course Registration, Students are to follow the following procedure:
- Visit the College ICT Centre to obtain your PIN Card.
- Visit http://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng
- Select on the College Portal tab.
- The Students will Use their Jamb number or Matric number to login to the portal. The jamb registration number or matriculation number serves as a means of identity for students.
- Select on My Profile to update your profile.
- Select on Course Registration to register your courses
- Now endeavor to logout and make a hard copy of your courses for the semester
How To Check Result At State College Of Education In kwara
After every semester, students of the state college of education kwara, are prompted to check their efforts score card for the semester and to do this, students are to visit the school portal and login with their username and password. Then, you ought to visit the student portal and select their respective departments. On the department page, students will select their faculties and check their result from there.
Important Things To Know In Kwara State College Of Education
Students I.D. cards are important Mainstays in the bags of all students of this institution. They ind cards can be gotten from the Students’ Affairs Office. The I.D. cards are supposed to be carried by the students at all times.
The school administration seeks to provide student welfare services which include boarding, health, sporting, and catering services. The Students Affairs in relation to students’ welfare and disciplinary committees sees to students and welfare matters. General rules and regulations for students as well as hostel regulations is mandatory and all students must comply to it.
There is a student union body whose membership is open to all students. It provides a means of participation, A voice ,a means of training for leadership for students
Students wishing to travel should take permission from their Head of departments before leaving in order to for the appropriate authorities to know the reason for absence from lectures.
Every relationship that exists between the students and staff must be one that gears to help the student Excel academically. Every other form of relationship is frowned upon when authorities find out.
Student’s Clubs And Societies
There is provision for students to form social clubs within the school. But every club or society being formed must be approved by the school authorities. Any club that functions without due process will be abolished and members of such a club or society will be facing severe punishment that might lead to rustication.