Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin was founded on September 1974 by the Kwara State government. The college started as a school of education under the then Kwara State College of Technology (Now Kwara state polytechnic) before it was finally detached from Kwara College of Technology and named Kwara College of Education located in Oro, Kwara state.
The college runs several programmes such as Pre-NCE, NCE, B.A Ed, B.Ed ( Sandwich degree in affiliation with Ekiti State University), Diploma and Certificate in computer science, Professional Diploma in Education, Diploma in Religious studies (Arabic, Islamic and CRS) etc.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 120 in UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Applicants must choose Kwara State College of Education as first or second choice in UTME
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in any O’ level exam (NECO/GCE/WAEC). Applicants with awaiting results may also apply for admission but the result must be ready before the screening date is announced.
- Visit the official website at www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal
- Register and pay the sum of #2000 for the Pre-admission screening
- Fill the screening form with all the appropriate details, ensure you use a username and password you can easily remember.
- Verify your results by supplying PIN and SERIAL no of your scratch card then submit
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should print your payment receipt and final application form
- You are required to Print out the application screening form which contains your personal details along with Results verification slip.
- Submit the following to the admission office: print out of results verification slip and application screening form, photocopies of UTME result slip, photocopies of O’level result and two recent passport photographs.
READ ALSO- How To Register Courses, Check Results And All You Need To Know On Kwara State College Of Education Ilorin Portal
How To Check Post- UTME Admission Status
- Visit the official website at http://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/nce_admission/
- Input your JAMB no in the field provided
- Click on the button “View Status” then proceed to check your admission status
New Students Registration
- Password Change
– Enter your matric no or Post-UTME no and password (surname)
– Click the change password button then enter the old password followed by the new password, retype the new password again then click on change
– Make sure you receive a password changed message to be sure you changed your password successfully
- Pay Acceptance Fee
- Verify the acceptance fee details by visiting the college portal at www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/.
- Click on the payment button to pay the sum of #1,300 to view and print your admission letter and other documents.
- Print out the admission letter, clearance form, school fees schedule and deficiency form.
- Pay School Fees.
– Acceptance fee (JAMB) #5000.
– Acceptance fee (Pre NCE) #10,000.
– NCE Year 1(Indigene)#46,700 (Non indigene) #48,700.
– NCE Year 2 (Indigene) #44,000 (Non indigene)#46,000.
– NCE Year 3 (Indigene) #41,000 (Non indigene)#43,000.
– All new students should obtain admission qualification clearance certificate which will be used to get endorsed regustration forms before proceeding to pay school fees.
– New students should register at the school’s clinic and obtain Medical Fitness clearance,they should also register at the library before registration is complete.
– After completing all registration forms including medical and library registration, copies of the registration forms should be submitted to these offices: Academic affairs office, faculty office and departmental office.