Are you a First Bank customer looking for information on how to bank online?
Are you in dire need of making transactions in the comfort of your home or whichever space you in without ever stepping into a banking hall at anytime of the day?We have you covered with all the information on First Bank Mobile Application. Here is a step by step on:
How To Get The Application, Register And Startup For Your Convenient Use
Here we go
STEP 1 : Downloading The Application
- You can download the app on Google Playstore to your Android phone and other like device. The app is also available on Apple Store. The App carries the First Bank Mobile Banking logo, which is a blue elephant. When you find it, Click on the word “INSTALL NOW” and the app will download.
NOTE: Do not get the app through the means of transfer by the Xender App or any other file sharing Application, the fault in this is that you will not get the necessary regular updates from the app.
READ ALSO- Startimes Recharge: How To Carryout This Payment On Different Platform And Prices On All The Plans
STEP 2 : Startup And Register With The Application
- After installing the First Bank Mobile App on any of the platforms as instructed above, find it on your device screen then click OPEN
- As a new user of the app, click on “NEW USER REGISTER” and fill in the number on your ATM card and your ATM digit as provided in the space given. Make sure the digits are correct, then click the NEXT button on the screen
- Shortly afterwards you will receive an SMS with an OTP(known as One Time Password, for authentication) on your mobile number to verify your account, enter the OTP in the indicated space and click NEXT
- And next is a space for m-pin, this is a five digit password to be created by you as your First Bank Mobile App login pin to be used in subsequent times and after this enter two secret questions and answers, then click the NEXT button on your screen.
- Here, enter your four digit security pin, advisable you use your ATM code as this will be needed in making transactions in the First Mobile App, so also is the OTP which will be generated and sent to you via SMS in the course of each transaction and all you have to do is fill it in the space indicated.
After a successful registration, you will be required to perform two transactions not more than 20,000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order to make daily transfers of 1,000,000NGN PER DAY with token and 500,000NGN without token. This is also a security measure.
So there you have it, your First Bank Mobile App at your fingertips. Say good bye to those long waits and tiring queues at banking halls. Would you like to send money, shop online, recharge your line or buy data? Enjoy Banking made easier.