The senate and management of federal university Lokoja is inviting candidates for admission into the school for the 2019/2020 academic year. Today we will show you how to register for the post UTME and all the requirement that is needed.
- Only candidates that applied through the joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) and choose the federal university Lokoja as their first choice will be allowed for the screening test
- All candidates should score a minimum of 180 and above in the just concluded jamb and only those who meet this mark will be qualified for the exercise
- All qualified candidate should have at least five ordinary level credit passes in subject that is relevant to the chosen course of study and should be a maximum of two sittings.
- Please note that a credit pass in mathematics and English language will be a compulsory requirement to be admitted into all courses.
- For candidates awaiting their ‘o’ level result are also qualified to apply as long as they have other requirements, but they must have to upload all their results before the commencement of the admission exercise
- All candidates should note that the screening exercise will a computer based test (CBT) and will be conducted in batches.
How To Apply For The Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates should visit the school official web portal via fulokoja.edu.ng
- You will need to click on the admission button and then choose the 2019/2020 admission portal
- You will need to login with your valid JAMB details like your jamb registration number to confirm if you are eligible
- You will have to carefully update your personal details, your ‘o’ level results, the number of your ‘o’ level sittings, etc.
- You will have to choose your post UTME subject combination correctly
- You will need to generate your remita retrieval reference (RRR) number and then print out your payment invoice
- You will need to go to any bank of your choice that is close to you which offers remita service with the payment invoice that you printed previously to process the payment with the remita retrieval reference (RRR) number you generated before. Or
- You can visit the remita portal via remita.net then you click on pay an electronic invoice, then input your RRR number and proceed to process your payment with your ATM card details
- Note that the post UTME screening charges is the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only.
- You can now return back to the school admission portal again to confirm the payment which you have made earlier, after you must have done this, you will be automatically be batched for the screening exercise
- Next, you will need to print out your post UTME screening slip
Generally, candidates are to come to the screening centre with copy of the documents below:
- JAMB e-Registration slip
- The original copy of JAMB result slip
- Post UTME screening slip.