Application from qualified candidate are invited for admission into the joint university preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) programmes of the Ashgrove academy, university of Port Harcourt, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates should have at least five credit passes in WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE ‘o’ level or its equivalent in the relevant subject of interest in not more than two sittings, which should include mathematics and English language.
How To Enrol For The Uniport JUPEB
To enrol for the joint university preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) programmes of Ashgrove academy, university of Port Harcourt, for the 2019/2020 academic session, please follow the procedures below.
- Visit the school official website to get the application form at uniport.edu.ng
- Then click on the application procedure in the Ashgrove academy
- You will need to click on register or sign up button
- You will need to fill and complete all the required details on the application form
- Next, you can then print out your payment slip
- After you must have printed out your payment slip, proceed to any of the banks below to make your payment which is a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira (N20, 000) only. This payment excludes bank charges
- Ecobank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- First Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- please make sure you collect an eTranzact receipt from the bank after payment
- go back to the web portal and login again to your account to verify your payment using the confirmation order you were given on the eTranzact receipt.
- Fill and complete all the vital details that are needed
- You will need to upload your current passport photograph on the space that is provided
- Next, you will have to print out your photo card
Please you should note that all candidates who applied for to be admitted into the JUPEB programme of the Ashgrove academic of the University of Port Harcourt will be asked to go through a computer based test which will be announced in a later date approved by the management.
The Subject That Are Offered In Uniport JUPEB
The Ashgrove academy uniport offers the following subjects for the JUPEB programmes:
- Literature in English
- Business studies
- English language
- Christian religious studies
How Uniport Runs The JUPEB Programme
The Ashgrove academy of uniport provides boarding facilities which have very limited space for candidates who would love to stay on the campus. The Ashgrove academy prepares candidates for the following programmes:
- Cambridge GCE A/L programme: this Cambridge programme is been run for one year and it is very important for candidates who are preparing themselves to study abroad
- JUPEB programme: JUPEB which is the joint university preliminary examination board programme is also done for one year. Once completed, the successful candidates in the examination will be offered admission into the 200 level to study a degree programme of the University of Port Harcourt via the joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) direct entry.