Kaduna State University (KASU) in the Nigerian northern state of Kaduna Is one of the most prestigious universities in that region of the country, as it boasts of a rich history and numbers of successful alumni. It is therefore one institution you have to be proud of, if you eventually become a student of the institution.
For the fact that you are reading this article, there is a likelihood that you filled in Kaduna State University as one of your choice institution during the JAMB UTME. First of all, congratulations on your success in JAMB UTME. In this article, you will find out how you can register for the university`s POST UTME; how you can make payment for the registration, and how to eventually check your result after the screening exercise.
Let`s do this
How To Register
To be able to register for the Kaduna State University Post UTME, you must have met the eligibility criteria, which includes the following:
- You must be one of the candidates that filled in Kaduna State University (KASU) during the JAMB Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- You must have scored at least 180 in the JAMB Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Kaduna State University (KASU) requires that you must possess at least five (5) O level credit passes in relevant subjects, to be eligible to apply for admission in the institution to study any course of your choice.
If you know you meet that criteria, you can follow the steps accurately outlined below to register:
- Visit the university portal at putme.kasu.edu.ng/login.php to begin your application.
- You can also choose to go to the university website directly by via kasu.edu.ng, and you can access the admission portal from there.
- Once at the portal, you can start an application by entering your JAMB registration number.
- You will be asked for a valid email address. It is important you supply an email address that you have an immediate access to, anytime.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph.
- You are then to pay a Screening Fee of Two Thousand, Two Hundred Naira (#2,200) only via your MasterCard or Verve card online via the platform the Portal will direct you to.
- After making your payment, you will be required to fill in other important details, and then you can submit your application.
- Please remember to print out your slip when you are done, as this is what you will use during the screening exercise that will be conducted by the university.
How To Check Result
After the screening exercise, you can also check your result – after release by the university- on the same university portal used for application.
- Once the portal page opens, click on open and log in with your credentials
- Your screening result will be automatically displayed
- You can print out your result slip thereafter.
So, now you don`t have to run around searching for info on how you can register for KASU Post UTME. Best of lucks!