The Katsina State University was established in 2006 but it began academic activity in 2007. The university which began with three (3) faculties and sixteen (16) undergraduate programmes. The institution later changed her name to Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University now fondly referred to as UMYU.
The institution has five (5) faculties which include Faculty of Education, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Law and Faculty of Social and Management Sciences. The institution also has a postgraduate school. There are several courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, you may check through to see if any matches your interest.
After you must have been offered admission, you will need to claim your admission and begin a verification process which include admission documentation and profile update as scheduled. For the verification process, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the institution admission page, https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission
- Navigate and click on “Print Admission Letter” to print your admission letter. Please note that you can only print your admission letter once and you are adviced to use a coloured printer.
- Next click on “Print Other Forms” which include Acceptance of Provisional offer of Admission Form, Student Guarantor Form as well as Form 01.
- Fill the forms with required information.
- Next is profile update, log on to the same admission page,
- Input your UTME registration number, your UTME score and password to login
- Fill in the required information and upload a passport photograph (100kb and red colour background)
- Verify all inputted details and click save profile.
List Of Courses And Department In Katsina State University
How To Pay School Fees Online
After saving the profile details you supplied, if it was successful it will redirect you to payment page. You will be required to choose payment option either by bank or via quickteller. If you select a bank, a transaction ID will be generated which can be used to pay into the bank. If through quickteller you will need to input your ATM details to pay online.
How To Register Courses Online
After a successful payment, you can now proceed to course registration. To do this, you will need to collect your university personalized email address from Directorate of ICT (DICT). This email will serve as your login to register your courses. Once successfully logged in, navigate to the course registration tab, select the session and semester and register each courses. Please verify the registered courses before you submit. Endeavour to print course registration evidence.
How To Check Results Online
To check your academic results online, kindly login with your details at the university portal, navigate to the results tab and then select the session with the semester you want to view its results. Submit and the results will be displayed on the next page.
For any assistance or enquiry, please forward your email to email@example.com or simply call +2346529028