Our focus today will be about the Kwara Poly School Fees for ND and HND students. So in case you are among those looking for info about Kwara Poly School Fees for ND and HND Students, then here is all you need to know.
THE KWARA POLY SCHOOL FEES FOR ND AND HND STUDENTS
Please note that the amounts required to be paid as school fees by indigenes and non-indigenes are a bit difference. However, we have published the full list below and the differences.
FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
The ND 1 Full Time
- For Indigene – 50,000
- For Non-Indigene – 70,000
The ND 2 Full Time
- For Indigene – 38,000
- For Non-Indigene – 53,000
The ND 1 Part Time
- For Indigene – 51,000
- For Non-Indigene – 69,500
The ND 2 Year II Part Time
- For Indigene – 39,000
- For Non-Indigene – 53,800
The ND 2 Year III Part Time
- For Indigene – 34,000
- For Non-Indigene – 39,000
FOR Higher National Diploma (HND)
The HND 1 Full Time
- For Indigene – 55,500
- For Non-Indigene – 75,500
The HND 2 Full Time
- For Indigene – 43,000
- For Non-Indigene – 58,5000
READ ALSO- Kwikmoney: How To Get Instant Loans And Requirements
The HND 1 Part Time
- For Indigene – 52,000
- For Non-Indigene – 71,500
The HND 2 Year II Part Time
- For Indigene – 38,000
- For Non-Indigene – 55,000
The HND 2 Year III Part-Time
- For Indigene – 36,200
- For Non-Indigene – 47,00
THE KWARA POLY ACCEPTANCE FEE
Be aware that the Kwara Poly acceptance fee to be paid is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
- All successfully admitted students are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- You should log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- Once you login, click on make payment on the left menu and then click on the acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- Once you have paid the acceptance fee, a link to print the Kwara Poly Acceptance letter will be displayed and then your students’ status changed to screening requested.
- After you have passed the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your email informing you that your credential has been screened.
- But in case you failed the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
The deadline: All admitted candidates should please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee after one week of getting the admission, it will lead to forfeiture of the admission.
Please note that the date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
THE KWARA POLY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ND AND HND
Note that all applicants applying for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic ND and HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
For HND: You need National Diploma (ND) with at least a Lower Credit in the relevant field and 5 relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at maximum of two sittings and also, the credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
Provide an evidence of one year post – National Diploma (ND) cognate experience (i.e. Industrial Training)
For ND: candidates must have 5 relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at maximum of two sittings and also, the credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.