Candidates seeking admission into the prestigious institution who have passed their UTME with appropriate score may proceed to post UTME. Here in this piece, we shall discuss the eligibility and how to register for Unilorin post UTME screening exercise. Kindly read through.
Unilorin Post UTME Requirements
For you to qualify for the post UTME screening exercise, there are requirements you need to have. Without these requirements, your admission application into the citadel of learning has just hit a rock. Please find the requirements below;
- You must have written and pass UTME. You must have obtained a score that is equal to or greater than the cut off mark for the institution.
- You must have written and pass O level certificate exam either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. This must be five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. Candidates for MBBS are required to make their five (5) credit passes in one sitting.
- You must have chosen Unilorin in your UTME or DE registration.
After meeting this requirements, you may then proceed to write the post UTME examination.
READ ALSO- Specta Loan: How To Apply With Interest Rate And Repayment Plans On All Forms Of Loans
Unilorin Post UTME Registration
To write the post UTME examination, you will need to register for the examination first. Please make sure you have some cash loaded on your ATM card because you will be making payment online. Please follow the steps below to register;
- Log on to the institution website, www.unilorin.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on undergraduate portal
- Log in with your UTME registration number and surname.
- Navigate and click on “Get Details”
- After viewing and verifying the information, navigate and click on the payment link to make payment. This will direct you to payment page where you can pay with your card.
- Please check if you meet up with the course you chose. If not, you may change your course by applying for change of course with a fee on the same page.
- Next select the type of your ATM card (Verve, Visa or Master Card).
- Input your card details, these include CVV2 (the 3 digits at the back of the card) and PIN.
- Click on pay to make payment.
- After a successful payment re-login into the post UTME portal.
- Next is to navigate and click on “Continue Registration”
- Fill your Bio data and verify they are correct before saving it
- Upload your passport photograph which not be older than 3 months.
- Fill in your O level results, verify and save.
- Kindly print the Pre-Admission Screening Registration form, Scheduling Slip and Payment Receipt.
Please take note of your Pre-Admission Screening exercise date.
A Word Of Advice
While we wish you the very best in your quest for Unilorin admission, we will like to offer few words of advice.
- During the online payment, please do not reload page, exercise patience let it finish.
- Please be well and decently dressed when going for your post UTME screening exercise. This is highly important.
- Do not take anything electronic like your mobile phones into the screening hall
- Please strictly follow the signature upload parameters
- You are expected to be at the screening venue an hour before the examination.
- Try as much as possible to come with your UTME result print out.
1 thought on “Unilorin Post UMTE: How To Register Online And All The Requirement With Steps”