Nnamdi Azikiwe university is one of Nigerian universities with a different. It has courses on both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. More importantly, this piece is looking at the eligibility and registration procedures for direct entry into the institution. Direct entry is the mode of admission application for people who already have a sort of education but wishes to acquire more. For instance, a national diploma graduate may gain admission for degree with his/her certificate through direct entry. If this is your search, kindly read through.
Nnamdi Azikiwe Direct Entry Registration Requirements
Candidates who will be qualified for the direct entry of Nnamdi Azikiwe university must have the following requirements;
- Candidates must have applied for direct entry into Nnamdi Azikiwe university
- Candidate must scored a minimum of 180 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have applied to any of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University affiliate institutions either through UTME or DE. The affiliate institutions include;
- Pope John Paul Seminary Okpuno, Anambra State
- Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Delta State
iii. Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State
- Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State
Nnamdi Azikiwe Direct Entry Registration Procedures
After meeting up with the requirements for the Nnamdi Azikiwe university direct entry, the next thing will be to register for it. Here are steps to follow to register for it;
- Log on to the institution online portal, www.portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on create account
- Input your UTME registration number and email address in the space provided and click on send.
- Check your email address for a verification code. Copy it and click on continue
- On the next page, fill the required information including the verification code and then submit
- Next is to check your email address for your login details.
- Login with the details you have received in your email
- Navigate and click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’ and print it.
- Visit any commercial bank to make payment
- Relogin into the online portal and click on step two
- Click on confirm payment and then input the RRR number followed by clicking on verify payment
- After successful verification, click on step three
- Fill the application form. You can take your time within the application period. Ensure you verify the inputted details
- Click on the I agree box and then submit.
- Print your completed application form and bring it along when coming for the screening. The screening date and time will be displayed on the print out. Please note that this may not be the same for everyone.
With these steps, you can get registered for the direct entry into Nnamdi Azikiwe university.
Please note that you are not expected to come with any electronic device be it mobile phones or calculator.
Please forward your enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07081610453 for further assistance.