The general public is hereby notified that the University of Uyo is calling for invitations from candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 180 to apply for Screening. The timeline for the Screening Exercise is indicated below:
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE- FACULTIES
Monday, July 23, -Pharmacy,
Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences,
Tuesday, July 24,
Business Administration, Law, Clinical
Sciences, Education, Arts, Social Sciences.
Wednesday, July 25, – All Faculties (Spill over)
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only through the University Portals.
Online Registration And Payment Instruction
- Log on to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng and Click on e-portals link.
- Click on the Admission Forms Link
- For the Admission Form type, choose Post-UTME
- Fill in your phone Number
- Enter your Email address
- Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” link to make payment
- Make your Payments online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip via the payment platform called Remita.
- After paying, go back to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials and complete your registration.
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
READ ALSO- Buk Postgraduate Courses: How To Register Online, Requirements And Different Fees Involved
(i) The passport photograph used for the online registration shall be the required from the candidate during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) The institution will not entertain complaints of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will be disqualified automatically.
(iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will be unacceptable to the University.
(v) Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be tally.
Applicants must come for the screening exercise with these items:
(i) The original and photocopies of applicants academic qualifications
SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
(ii) A copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) A copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
(iv) A recent passport-size photograph on red background bearing the candidate’s name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the
Pack these in a quarto-sized envelope and label with name, department and JAMB registration number.
SCREENING VENUE: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018 c\
The University of Uyo is located in Uyo, the capital city ofAkwa Ibom State, Nigeria’s second largest oil-producing state. Uyo is easily accessible by road, having said that, there is an international airport for external use(s).
12 faculties are in the institution including the school of continuing education. The Faculties are:
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Faculty of Business Administration.
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- Faculty of education.
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Faculty of Environmental studies.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- School of Continuing Education.