The British Airways was founded on the 31st March, 1974 as a merger of four companies namely British Overseas Airways Corporation, British European Airways, Cambrian Airways and the Northeast Airlines. British Airways has since then being growing strong day by day and has become one of the major airways worldwide.
British Airways is one of the very popular airways with a wide range of operation coverage covering over 160 destinations of the world. The airways now belong to a part of combined International Airlines Group entity which operates about 400 aircraft, carring over 62 million passengers yearly, and serves over 200 destinations.
The British Airways has a number of service class which includes Business class, First class, Economy class and Premium economy.
How To Book A Flight Online
With British Airways, you can book your flight online via any internet enabled device such as mobile phones, laptop, smartphone, Tablets as well as via Desktop computers. Kindly follow the steps below to book your flight;
- Log on to https://www.britishairways.com
- These may take to the page in french language, don’t be disturbed. Simply navigate to the right hand side, click on the country flag there and it will take you to a page.
- On this page, you will be able to change your country and language. Once you are done, click on “change”.
- Now your country and language should be indicated via the post. Next is to navigate to the left hand side and click on “book a flight” and another page will come up.
- On this page, you will be able to select your country of departure, destination, date, flight class, ticket type and passengers.
- After choosing all the details, click on “find flight”
- If the flight is available, you can then book online by paying via your cards.
- Ensure to print or save relevant pages for your checking at the Airport especially your boarding pass.
Check In Procedure With British Airways
You will need to check in with the identification and the passenger booking reference at the check in desk or at the self-service kiosks. Also mobile check-in is required 24 hours before departure. You can download your boarding pass. It can even saved on a mobile device. There is also the online check-in required 24 hours before departure time through the British Airways website. Passengers may print or download the boarding pass.
For more information or enquiry, please contact British Airways in Nigeria at the Waterfront Plot 5 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos or you may call +234 (1) 461 5870 or +234 (1) 279 2690.
For group Bookings, please contact British Airways via +234 1 279 2112 or +234 1 774 5452 or fax via +234 1 280 5464. You can as well send an email to email@example.com
For delayed Luggage, contact British Airways in Lagos via +234 (1) 883 2270 or +234 (1) 874 5447 and in Abuja, please call +234 (9) 810 0022.