If you are looking for how to subscribe on your android phone and you are wondering which data plan is the best for your phone and for your pocket, just read on, because you have just walked in on the right article.
MTN made a reduction in the prices of their Internet Data Plans in 2016, making it more affordable to customers all over Nigeria, although this still puts them as the Telecommunication network with the most expensive data plans..
So, here are the MTN Data Plans for you android
MTN Daily Data Plan
- 30MB For #100: Dial *104# or text 104 to 131 (valid for 24hours).
- 100MB for #200: Dial *113# or text 113 to 131. (Valid for 24hours).
This may seem different to you from the normal data plans you know before, as these new plans were launched in May 2016, the 30MB Plan was initially 10MB for N100 while the 100MB plan was initially 25MB for N150.
MTN Weekly Data Plan
- 750MB for #500 : Dial *103# or text 103 to 131. (Valid for 7 days).
For as low as N500 you can get more than half a Gigabyte of data to keep yourself busy with all internet matters.
MTN Monthly Data Plan
- 1.5GB for #1,000 – Dial *106# or text 106 to 131 to subscribe. (Valid for 30 days)
- 3.5GB for #2,000 – Dial *110# or text 110 to 131 to subscribe. (Valid for 30 days)
- 10GB for #5,000 – Dial *116# to subscribe. (30 days validity)
- 22GB for #10,000 – Dial *117# to subscribe. (30 days validity)
- 50GB for #20,000 –. Text “118” to 131 to subscribe. (Valid for 30 days)
- 85GB for #50,000 – Text “133” to 131 to subscribe. (Valid for 30 days)
MTN rolled out these new data plans in May 2016, like the 1.5GB plan was initially 250MB for N1,000, 3.5GB plan which was initially 750MB for 2,000 and other plans which their prices have been reduced to give customers the same browsing experience and data but at a more affordable price…
All the Data Plans listed above are 24/7 Internet browsing plans which means you can browse at anytime you want, unlike the MTN Weekend Data Plan which is only for the weekend, as it stands for now the MTN Weekend Data Plan seems to have been suspended and the MTN Night Browsing seems to have suffered the same fate.
We will just watch to see if more plans are to come up and you will can come back to check it out as this article will be updated if that happens, and also remember that the speed of the network depends on your location.
How to Check Your Balance
Text 102 to 131 to check your balance or SMS 2 to 131
If you have any questions or having problem with loading any of the subscription codes, simply use the comment box and I will reply you with a solution immediately.