What Does Access Closa Do?
Access CLOSA is an initiative and invention of Access Bank Nigeria PLC, which provides access to financial services right within your neighborhood. With authorized agents at different locations in Nigeria and beyond readily available to process transactions quickly and easily via platforms such as Point-of–Sale (POS) terminals or Mobile Phones.
With Access CLOSA, you do not need to visit the bank to carry out transactions and other banking activities. How cool is that?
Who Is An Access Closa Agent?
An Access CLOSA Agent is an authorized person that performs banking transactions on behalf of the bank. He or she provides basic financial aid to customers.
The access closa agents offers a wide range of services like;
- Cash Deposits
- Cash Withdrawals
- Funds transfer
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Purchase
- Account Opening
- And much more.
Access CLOSA Agents Equally Has Quite A Number Of Benefits Which Includes;
- Bringing banking services right at customer’s doorsteps.
- Zero queues.
- PIN protected transactions.
- Availability of services to both Access Bank customers and other Banks customers.
- You would be given Access to funds anytime of the day, even after banking hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Saves cost of going to bank branches or ATM
- Serves as a means of income for an agent.
Minimum requirements to become an Access CLOSA Agent includes;
- Easily accessible and visible business location.
- Minimum working capital of N50,000.
- Valid means of identification –Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card.
- Utility bill.
- Business registration documents for corporate bodies and proper documentation.
READ ALSO- Noun Postgraduate Courses, Requirements And All The Fees Involved
How To Become An Access Bank CLOSA Agent And Get Access POS
- In the modern world, every bank is adjusting to meet up with their customer’s financial demands. Going by the Central bank trending cashless economy and monetary policy. Access bank is prompt to introduce CLOSA access bank agent banking.
- All authorized Agents can carry out their financial transactions through medium such as Point-of Sale (POS) terminals or Mobile Phones. Once you have met the stated and known requirements, the next step is to move on to your Access bank agent banking registration.
- Lastly, you need to visit any Access bank close to you to become an access CLOSA agent. Remember to come along with all the necessary documents as listed in the requirement section above. This will help the processing of your Access agency banking process fast and smooth.
- All the Agent’s outlet is branded with an Access CLOSA signage. You can also verify These locations on the access bank website alternatively via the Access Bank Contact Centre.
- Please note that an Access Closa Agent can be any of the following;
- Unregistered business–(e.g.)Individuals.
- Registered businesses–(e.g.)Limited liability companies, Sole proprietorships.
- Partnerships, Cooperative societies (or)
- Corporates with retail chains/ large distribution network.
Access Closa Agents Charges Rate
The charges for access closa agent on every transaction is N100. It increases by N50 on higher transactions (e.g.) a cash withdrawal higher than N5000.
To Get In Touch With Access Bank
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To talk to access bank about how they could support your business call the following lines : +2341-2802500, 07003000000, 01-2273000 Visit any Access Bank Branch.