Please all intending candidates should note that the Federal University Lafia, fuLafia post-utme / Direct Entry Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details has been announced for the current admission exercise.
We want to inform you all that the management of Federal University Lafia has announced the commencement of UTME/DE Post-UTME admission registration and screening exercise for the current academic session.
Also be aware that the Post-UTME admission Screening Exercise for admission into the institution courses/programmes for the current academic session has been scheduled via the official web portal.
Please note that all candidates must meet all the requirements below:
- Candidates must choose the Federal University Lafia as their first choice in their UTME and must score an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME for College of Medicine, or a minimum of 170 for all other courses.
- Every candidates should have relevant O’ Levels result in not more than two sittings which must include English and mathematics.
For Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice:
All direct entry candidates must have the qualification as above, and should input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
The Screening Of Candidates
All qualified candidates for the screening should come along with the following documents;
- An original UTME result slip
- An original O’level Results
- Candidates should come with their diploma, IJMB, NCE or A’Level GCE results (for Direct Entry candidates only).
- Bring evidence of payment of screening fee and administrative charges.
Here Is How To Apply For Fulafia Post Utme Screening
All qualified candidates for the screening should pay the sum of Two thousand Naira, (N2,000.00 only) which excludes bank administrative charges.
- Visit the college portal via https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and then click on the registration button
- Input all your basic details such as Names, phone number, Email address and registration number. Make sure that you use a correct and valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- You can now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- After your account has been verified, you will be redirected to login page. Or you can log in to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng
- Then enter your registration number and click on the login button.
- They will ask you to pay for your Post-UTME fee. You can then click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- The page will redirect you to Remita to pay the fee. Ensure you select an option to pay via card
- Once payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page which include your RRR.
- Then click on continue or wait for about 10 seconds and you will be redirected to a portal where you can complete your registration.
- Once there, provide all required info such as your home address, your parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. then click on submit.
For any enquiries or portal issues, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org