The Obafemi Awolowo University, formerly known as the University of Ife, was established in the year 1961 with its motto as “For Learning and Culture”. It is a Public institution owned by the government, and the vice chancellor is in person of Eyitope Ogunbodede. The university has an urban type of campus with about 35,000 student.
The Requirements For The Obafemi Awolowo University Pre Degree Program
All applicants are eligible to apply only when they have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’level subject combination, and this combination must include English Language (for all courses), and Mathematics (for science related and social science courses) and any other three subjects which are relevant to your choice of course.
Literature in English is also compulsory for law students.
These five credit passes must be obtained at not more than two (2) sitting in the SSCE, GCE, NECO, or WAEC examination, or any of its acceptable equivalent.
How To Register For Obafemi Awolowo University Pre Degree Program
- Visit the school’s website at oaucdl.edu.ng
- Click on the “2018/2019 Pre-Degree Application” tab
- Read the instructions posted on the page carefully to ensure accuracy.
- Create your account on the school website simply by clicking on the “Apply Now!” button, and input the required details.
You are to provide a username, password, valid email address, valid phone number and other required information.
- Log into your account after successful sign up.
- You would be redirected to a payment page.
- Generate your payment invoice and head to any of the following banks to make payment.
First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc.
READ ALSO- University Of Abuja Sandwich Portal: How To Get The Form, Requirements And The Fees
The application form fee is Fifteen thousand (15,000) naira only.
*Bank charged may apply.
- Collect your receipt which would contain a comfirmation pin.
- Now return to the school’s website and log into your account.
- Input the confirmation pin.
The application form would be displayed and be ready for you to fill.
- Fill the online Application Form by providing all the details required.
- Upload all necessary documents, and also your recent passport photograph which must be a coloured picture with a white background, and it must not be more than 100kb
- Submit your online application form on the school’s website and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- The entrance examination is going to be a computer based test.
- Candidate are advised to use a valid phone number and email address.
- The venue of the exam would be at Ife and Ikeja only.
- The application form is to be filled and submitted online within two weeks of account opening.
- Hard copy forms are not accepted.
- Candidate are to follow the application instruction on the school portal to avoid errors.
All applicants are advised to keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination, and for any other information that might be posted by the school
1 thought on “How To Register For OAU Pre Degree Program, Requirements And All You Need To Know”