Federal University of Technology Akure, Popularly known as FUTA was established in 1981 under a mandate by the federal government of Nigeria to bring about the universities which is specialized in producing graduates sound in practical and theoretical knowledge.
The university has seven schools or faculties: School of science, school of Earth and Mineral Sciences, school of Environmental Technology, school of Engineering and Engineering Technology, school of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology, school of Management Technology, school of Health and Health Technology and the school of postgraduate studies. The school also runs pre- degree programs and short term certificate courses.
- Applicants must choose FUTA as first choice of university in nUTME
- Applicants must possess O’ level results with at keast five credit passes in only one sitting
- Applicants must score at least 200 in UTME conducted by JAMB
READ ALSO- How To Obtain ABU Diploma Form, The Requirements And All You Need To Know
- Log into the portal with your matric no as username and surname as password
- Supply a valid email and phone no.
- On the portal, kindly click on “Student Biodata” for fresh students and fill all sections accordingly.
- Upload the scanned copies of these documents: birth certificate, certificate of origin, court affidavit, passport photographs, attestation letter, JAMB admission letter, O’level result, NCE/OND/HND results
- Click on “Finalize and preview Biodata registration”
- After clicking on finalize, you will be instructed to generate invoice here and go to the bank listed on your invoice to pay the school fees on ETranzact platform
- To make payment, select payment under student ledger. Generate invoice from which your “Transaction ID” will be made available. Present your Transaction ID on the invoice at any if the designated banks and make payments
- After paying at the bank, confirm your payment under tge confirm payment section and print your receipt.
Course Registration Processes
- Log into the official portal and enter your username and password
- Select your courses from the displayed courses, submit and present to your level registration office for approval
- After approval, print other copies of the course form and present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
- Visit the FUTA Elearning website at http://elearning.futa.edu.ng/learning/mod/forum/view.php?id=1
- Login by entering your username and password. Your username is either your JAMB no or matric no while your password is “Futarian”
- Change the default username and password to a personalized one and update your profile
- Edit and update your profile by clicking on your profile at the top left on the elearning platform and filling the form. Upload your passport then submit
- Note that once you are logged in, you will see a list of courses under the “course overview” title and that no courses will show up if you have not been enrolled by your teacher
- Now you are ready to learn
1 thought on “FUTA Elearning: How To Register, Fill Form Online And All You Must Know”