Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria is one of the most renowned universities in the country. It is also one of the most preferred choices of institution for young secondary school leavers.
The university offers regular degree programmes, as well as equally well-taught and run diploma programmes. This article offers help on how you can obtain the diploma form, basic requirements and absolutely everything you need to know.
How To Obtain The Form
The ABU Diploma form can be obtained by filling in an application at the University website. This can be accessed via https://forms.abu.edu.ng/otherforms/index.php
But first you have to pay the Application Fee of #2500 via Remita. Below is the step-by-step procedure of applying for the diploma programme.
First Step, Create Account:
- Create an account by supplying necessary info after opening the link above. Ensure you supply a valid email and phone number, as you will use this to login subsequently.
- When done, click on Create Account. Ensure that the requested info is correct before you create an account, as you cannot edit it afterwards.
- A Transaction ID will be generated. Ensure you print it as you will need it to make payment via Remitta.
- Proceed to the Remitta website and make a payment of #2,500 with your Transaction ID.
- Or you can make your payment at Remitta through any of the following banks
Ahmadu Bello University Micro
- You will need to do this before you can proceed with your application.
READ ALSO- How To Register And Pay School Fees On Capital Science Academy Abuja
- After making payment, login to the Application page on the ABU website with your email.
- Enter required personal information or biodata.
- Select the Programme of your choice
- Enter your O-level result. Note that only a maximum of two sittings are allowed. Also, you must enter at least five subjects before you can continue with your application.
- Upload your passport-size photograph
- Assent to the Declaration
- Then submit.
Note that you CANNOT EDIT your application after you have submitted it.
Congratulations! You have successfully applied for the ABU Diploma programme.
You will be duly notified if you qualify for screening, and information regarding the screening will be made available. It is advisable you login from time to time in other not to miss any notification.
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) requires at least Credit passes in five subjects in WAEC/NECO before you can apply for some diploma degree programme in the University. Others vary.
Each diploma courses has specific subject combination. It is advised you visit the University website to see the subject combination for each diploma courses in other to be sure if you qualify for that particular course or not.
Do note that most diploma programmes in ABU has a duration of four (4) semesters, which averages 2 years.
2 thoughts on “How To Obtain ABU Diploma Form, The Requirements And All You Need To Know”
I trying paying through remitta but isn’t going through. Pls assist