The Post-Utme screening for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is open to candidates who chose the University as their first choice and scored one hundred and eighty (180) in the UTME examinations. Candidates who did not choose the University as their first choice but scored one hundred and eighty (180) in the UTME examination can also apply on the ground that they would change their institution to FUTO on the Jamb portal.
Qualifications For Registration
Aside scoring one hundred and eighty (180) marks at UTME and choosing FUTO as your first choice, you must have the following ready before you go on to apply:
- Your O’level result or some evidence that you are awaiting your result
- Your Jamb registration number
- Correct personal data
How to Register
Registration for FUTO Post-Utme Screening is wholly online on the school portal and there is a disclaimer to the effect that candidates who do not successfully submit their screening application will lose their chance of being considered for admission into the University. Consequently, you must pay attention and fill out your online application carefully. More than that, do not forget to submit. The procedure for registration is as follows:
- Go to www.futo.edu.ng
- Go to Prospective Students
- Click on 2018/2019 Post UTME Application
- Enter your Jamb reg. number
- Print your payment invoice from the RRR platform
- Go to any Bank branch with your payment invoice to pay
- Alternatively, proceed to pay with your ATM card on the school portal
- After successful payment, go to your application page and enter your Jamb registration number
- Complete the application form
- Enter your O’level result details
- Make sure to confirm your entries
- Click on submit
- You can now print a copy of your acknowledgement slip
- Your processing fee is two thousand naira (#2000) only.
How To Get FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
It is important for you to obtain your Futo past questions so that you can prepare adequately for the examination. There are a number of websites you can download from but here we will show you how to get the past questions directly from the school’s website. To download your Post UTME past questions from Futo’s website:
- Log on to library.futo.edu.ng/index/php/pastquestions
- Scroll through the page and check for where your course is located on the list
- Click on the section where your course is grouped
- Click on your course
- Follow the prompt and download PDF files of your past questions.
There you are, make sure you check the email you provided as well as the school’s website from time to time for up to date information about the screening exercise.