Peaceland College of Education Enugu (PCEE) is a privately owned college of Education located at No 1, Old Path Close, independence Layout opposite ESUT MSR by Nkpotiti junction in Enugu State. The college was established in 2014 and offers all round quality teaching, Research and public service with the aim of producing highly motivated and skilled graduates.
The college is certified and accredited by the National Commission For Colleges of Education (NCCE). It was established and funded by a Swiss woman popularly called Mama Pia with support from the Fredypia Development and Education Foundation, Enugu. Peaceland college is focused on preparing students for professional teaching and other positions within and outside the educational sector.
It is also affiliated to Chukwuemeka Odumegwe Ojukwe University in Anambra State to award degrees such as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Master of Education (M.Ed) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in addition to the normal Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E)
Admission Requirement Into Peaceland College Of Education
- Applicants applying for admission into the N. C. E programme must possess a minimum of four credit passes at O’level in addition to choosing Peaceland College in UTME and score a minimum of 150
- Applicants applying for admission into the Degree programme (B.A, B.Sc, B. Ed) must possess a minimum of five credit passes at O’level in not more than two sittings in addition to choosing Peaceland as first or second choice of institution and scoring not less than 180 in UTME. Applicant must also possess any of the following or its equivalent; NCE /Advanced level GCE/ IJMB/OND/HND or degree in similar discipline.
How To Apply For Direct Entry Admission At Peaceland College Of Education
- Log into the official website at http://portal.peacelandcollegeofeducationenugu.edu,ng
- Select “Prospective Students” and click on payment
- Pay the sum of N2,800 for the Online Application Form at Diamond Bank ,return to the portal and fill the Application form online. Upload the following documents: Two recent passport photographs, O’level results and JAMB result slip. Fill the form correctly and submit. Print out an acknowledgement slip that will be taken to the screening venue. Use a valid email and phone number so that you can be informed on the date of the screening exercise.
Peaceland College Of Education School Fees Schedule
- Acceptance fee N3000
- Application form fee N2800
- Tuition fees ( First Installment N30,100,Second Installment N16,000)
How To Pay School Fees And Register Courses At Peaceland
- Pay the sum of N45,900 for school fees and other fees into Peaceland College of Education Enugu Account Number 0054914657 of Diamond Bank.
- Return to the portal and create your account and fill the Biodata form on your profile. After you have created your profile, login by entering your Matric no and password then click “Next”
- Register your courses by clicking the required courses then save and submit
- Print out the Course form and take to your department for signing and submission of file.